Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Love of the Lord

This morning in church, there was one worship song that say that no matter where we are, Lord's love will surely shine in there. This lyrics let me recalled the time when Lord was testing me. He first let me have full understanding of His Love through Pastor Prince preaching. From there, I know I have a very loving Abba Father that even when my own dad died, I was not sad, partly I know he is in heaven with Jesus and partly, this is the main support, I have a heavenly daddy that loves me so much, so I felt compensated by the lack of the physical father love. Glory Glory!

During the 1 year plus of emotional testing, Lord many times brought me to my despair. I am one who do not express my emotion much, even the love of the Lord, I assumed He knows and did not tell Him much. During those trial time, He pretended to be a nasty task master and demanded that I proved myself. I cried a lot during that period! There was such a period where He brought me to the end of me, I could not take it any longer. I wanted to run away!

But having let devil disturbed for 3 years and ran to the Lord for protection, I know that in this whole universe, there is no way I could run, no holes for me to stuck my head in forever. It is with this understanding that after some silly crying, I came back to the Lord and told Him whatever test He wanted to test, put it forth, I will take it all. That's why I ever wrote here that this was the most difficult period and the after test period was the most relieved and most sweet.

Till today, then I realised that Lord put me through those emotional test to let me proclaimed that no matter what's the situation is, I am the Righteousness of God in Christ, in Him I have His Love, Joy and Peace. I realised that He wanted me to proclaimed all His Goodness. Yes, at that time, I know Jesus on the Cross had taken all the bad I faced, and I used that to come out of the trial.

Lord let me have a firm knowledge of Jesus on the Cross had done so much for me. He let me have a firm foundation in it. So that in this walk out to do His Job, if I face anything, I could stand strong and look to the Jesus on the Cross. Glory Glory! With this revelation, I experienced the love of Lord while worshiping Him in church, it was the Divine Joy that flows in abundance during the 2nd service worship. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Today's sermon, let me stand strong on what that is providing in me and through me. I used to have this attitude that it's the Lord who is doing the job, so I need not bother much, but from this 2 weeks sermons, I realised I must own it, that I am what Lord is coming through to be. It is when I proclaimed that I have the anointing in me that Lord could then come strongly in me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I know Lord is getting me ready to get out to do His Job. I know it's almost time for Jesus 2nd coming. The happening in the world, be it the people or the nature, is moving towards great negativity. From church, Lord also proclaimed His Healing arms are coming to heal the sick. I know it's happening soon, the exact date I don't know, but I know it's very soon from all the signs. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Just like to share something I observe in my meditation. From reading the bible, I found I have missed out a lot, with this meditation, I could see the words of God clearer. From Pastor Prince preaching about the book of Revelation, what sink into me is about having the seal of Abba Father's name on the forehead, also, I learned about Revelation 14:9, where those people that worship the world and receive his mark on the forehead or on the hand, will drink the wine of God's fury.

I was so surprised to see in the book of Exodus, Lord talks about the forehead and the hand too. Exodus 13:9 'This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that the law of the LORD is to be on your lips. For the LORD brought you out of Egypt with His Mighty Hand.' Glory Glory! Be it during Exodus time to the natural descendants of Abraham or to the spiritual descendants of Abraham now, Lord wants us to build up on His Words in our Inner Man.

In bible time, Jesus yet to be born and Holy Spirit yet to come, they had to by their own effort, munch on Lord's goodness, all of them. Now we, the spiritual children of Abraham, Lord wants us to munch His Word to know His Heart too. But now, in situation of being blocked by Satan of any feeling for Lord, we could always pray for Lord to pour His Abundance Grace and His Gift of Righteousness all over us and to seal us up in it and get Holy Spirit to lead in the reading, listening and meditation. Glory! Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You for the Great Love for me through the blood of Jesus and thank You for clothing me in the Righteousness of God in Christ. Thank You that Jesus had removed all my fallen from Grace and missing the mark. In Christ, I am the Righteousness of God. I received all that Jesus had walked righteously to achieve for me and all that He died for me. I received the full blessing of Abraham and the blessing of Deuteronomy 28. I am highly lifted up and greatly blessed. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

No comments: