Friday, October 29, 2010

The Great Discovery

Glory Glory! Lord Jesus delivery can come in any form and any ways. Glory Glory! If you remember my post about what ex had said about me, I ever mentioned that he commented that I am a dead log in love making.

With this remark, he being the only man that I ever make love with, I have no clue if I really is or not. I have received this condemnation unknowingly. Even when Lord promised to bring a new man to me, I worry about this love making and on what my part in it have to be so as not to be a dead log. Glory Glory!

Lord in me knows about it and His delivery system is great. I did not buy any newspaper to read as most talk about what Satan has done in the world and I am not keen to read his deeds. But I do read some news in channelnewsasia and some Israel news from their end.

I guess, from the news, you should have read about this Singaporean guy by the name of Gary Ng, whom had post his sexual experience with various females. Lord led me to read about it from channelnewsasia that I go search his name in Goggle and had managed to watch some of his experiences and what others commented about him.

He is known as a great teacher in this area of sex and many give high regards to him. What I want to thank Lord is with what I have seen, there are nothing special about all that Kamasutra style that I have not known.

With this revelation, finally, I realise that this condemnation of ex that I was a dead log come to an end. To justify all that he had done, he condemned on 'my disable'. Justifying his rights to move to greener grass. This is only about what I had known about what he has done. It was Lord who leads me to discover he is always doing it. So, it's not about me. No wonder he said that if there is no such Christianity that I embrace fully, he and me could still be husband and wife! Now I know why.

I have given him full freedom to do all that he wants. I did not question him as long as no suspicious action that arose in me. Man thought they could hide, but Abba father created Woman to be sensitive emotionally. Each facial expression, each body language, women reads into them. This six sense, whom now I know is Lord's blessing, never ever gone wrong. Man by nature reacts the way one thinks and feels. Glory Glory!

Yes, as long as I am a sleeping tiger, he could roam all that he could. I thank Lord that wakes me up fully to see his dirt and his filthiness. Lord leads me walk out of this unworthy man. He is unworthy for my love this 10 years. He said he has no regret for this marriage but I regretted big time!

I used to read about those Aunty Agony column and read about relationship issues and tried my best to find a man that could live happily ever after...the fairy tales walking lovingly by the seaside was my dream for sunset years of my life. The greatest joke I tell my family members is, in my great discovery, I found the greatest shit that is available, that shows that no matter how smart we are, it's nothing. We really need the Great Mighty One, Jesus Christ!

Only He, Abba Father has the greatest and best Wisdom of all. Only He knows our hearts, our needs and our wants. Only he could bring 2 persons of different lifestyle to come together and pour abundantly His Grace and Mercy and lots of His Favour that man and woman can life happily ever after.

All we need to do is continue to know about His Great Love. With the fullness of His Love, go love our spouse. We really cannot draw any love from man. The more we draw, the man who naturally cannot produce it will go into strife, demands(law) leads to sin arise! By looking to Jesus, we are fed full and the living water of the Holy Spirit will lead us to love our beloved and life would be good. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba father, thank you for leading me out of my darkness. Clouded with blind love, I did not see the speck of dirt in him. You lead me out even though I don't know why. As I obey you and walk each step with you, you lead me out of my Egypt and lead me to the green green grass of Jesus. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: