Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Cross Point of My Life

Today's sermon by Pastor Prince about the goodness of Jesus and what Abba father has blessed us as described in Rom 5:1-5, I am greatly touched by His Goodness. Glory Glory!

In my initial years as a Christian, a beloved child of the God Most High, the God of Love, the God of Life and the God of Hope, I learned that I must walk with Jesus to receive His Blessings, some take 3 years, some take 10 years. It all depends on how closely one believe in all that is said about Jesus by the Holy Spirit in the preacher. I told myself I don't want to be one that takes so long.

As I emailed church to check how to walk with Jesus, I was invited to attend the Discovery Class. In there, I learned a different aspect of my beloved Abba. As Holy Spirit leads this blur daughter to discover the Goodness of Abba Father and the perfect work of Jesus, each time I thought that I have learned all that is needed, Lord revealed something more for me to continue to graze the green green grass of the bible, His Words.

I was led step by step up the hill of His Glory. As each stage I grazed, Lord Jesus revealed more and more of His Glory to me. As I feed in His Glory, I am transformed unknowingly into His Glory! That is why the bible said we grow from Glory to Glory! Glory to Jesus!

Some 3 years ago, Lord gave me an inner feeling of jealousy that I, the chief healer, is only staying HDB apartment (even though I like this apartment so much and had told Lord that I have nothing more to let Him bless.), while Su is going to live in His blessed condo. I like the current apartment so much that Lord had to change my view of this apartment to drag it much for that short moment. Then He told me that I could live here till I get the house or choose to shift to the condo first then the house.

That late morning, He got me wanting a condo from Him. Yes, whatever Lord wants to bless, we have to ask Him for it so that He has the right to bring it to earth to bless us, be it in thoughts or in verbal speaking. Glory to Jesus, Lord had opened the way for this possibility 2000 years ago when He did a perfect work for us at the Cross! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

January 2010 was the month that my divorce was finalised. He moved out in April. This change of life even though have much impact legally, emotionally, I was pretty stable because Lord is with me and assuring me. Praise the Lord!

Yesterday, after much delay in the process of the HDB flat, and after not giving me any wife maintenance for 2 months, he had informed me to get my CPF statement to show what I have to contributed to this apartment. So far, even when he said this apartment is his, without the transfer of me out, I can still claim on it if he tried to chase me out.

Now that he wanted to start this process, suddenly, I feel this house is no more mine. The reality is sinking in. Even though Lord had 3 years ago prepared a new apartment for me, even though I know I am getting this blessed gift soon, I still can't help having this lost feeling of not having this house, everything about this marriage, finally coming to an end.

I know what Lord provides for me is a bright and prosperous future. All the good is coming to my life. But at this moment, detaching myself from this apartment, finally the old life is coming to an end.

Lord the other day told me that He is moving me out of my Egypt into His blessed land. I didn't realise we are all in 'our Egypt', like the children of Israel, in the strife of this world! I am looking towards the blessed land, the bible hope that Pastor Prince preached, the confident expectation of Good! Glory Glory!

I know Lord will bring it to past. I have meditated the whole of the New Testament and now finished the book of Genesis and has proceeded to the book of Exodus. Su had just finished meditated the New Testament. I know Lord surely will bring this blessing to me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: