Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Girl

Looking at my girl, Jc, these 2 days, it's really make my feel betrayal. Ever since the daddy told me to get my CPF statement, she has become secretive somewhat. Even longing more for daddy and cried so sadly when daddy brought her back to me. It pains me to see she behaved in such ways.

Two weeks before the SA2, she had been fighting me and it was so hard to get her to do her homework and study. At time, my temper was boiling and I scolded her bad. She remembered and reported to her dad. According to Lord, daddy asked her if okay to stay alone with maid. If yes, he will take over this house, chase mummy out and daddy come back to stay with her. This sound good to her.

The thing is, during weekdays, I tried to get her to do her school work and tuition work, which is manageable, not taxing. But it was a toll getting her to move. Lord changed her after the September term holiday that she is able to finish all that is demands from school just two weeks before the SA2 starts. Glory Glory!

This ex, who told me not to use daughter against him, is using her against me. He is so scared that I might take the care and control of Jc back that he wanted her to delete my sms with him. He even wanted her to set passwords on my iphone that now I don't know what's the sim card password is.

He got my girl wondering how to split her time so that she could enjoy maximum time with her mummy and daddy. He always play with her on Sunday that Jc prefers him than me who always get her to focus in school work. I did let her go playground daily though.

Come to think of Jc position in this broken marriage, I really pity her. She loves her mummy and daddy so much but yet, things didn't work out as it should. I thought by carefully choosing my partner, I could find a good man to last my marriage. I even practised no quarrel in heat of moments but to talk heart to heart after that to know this man better. But, no amount of trying with a man that didn't take relationship seriously, work.

He is such a skillful woman talker. He knows how to talk what a woman likes to hear. He could even talk nice friendly way while behind that person scheme something against him/her. My mum has been staying here these few months that even she was amazed by how friendly he could be but could scheme something bad on me.

I thank Lord that I have Lord to disclose all his evil ideas to me so that I will not be a fool taking for a ride. I have been fooled for 10 years and now Lord is opening my eyes to see him clearly. Well, I wish his next lady good luck but I don't envy her.

I have asked Jc if she prefers to go with me to my blessed land or stay here with maid during the day and see when daddy returns at night to accompany her. It is a big headache for her. Now, I told her I am okay with whatever decision she wants. I told her that she need not do something behind my back in order to stay with daddy. I told her it's okay whatever decision she wants. I don't envy Jc being split between mummy and daddy for she loves me and him much.

At the meantime, I cast her to Jesus' nail pierced hand to guide and lead her. My part in this brokerage is easier to handle than Jc's. But, I know Lord will bring something good out of this temporal upset and unhappiness. I am glad that Lord is leading me to my blessed man and blessed life. I know my future and Jc's future is good. After all, in Christ, we ride above the current and not under the sun. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: