Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Obedience

It is interesting that in church, you heard such things about obedience to law and obedience by faith. There are also even Lord, the Holy Spirit, direct a child of God in him/her, that still soft voice, how many has really obey and do according to what the Lord in you have specified? Lord is us is a very practical and order God. He don't ask you to do one task and expects you to do a few steps and find your way around. No, He is a step by step God.

Usually, Lord would not tell us to go far away and land us in muddy pud and helpless. His commandment is usually a ONE step order. When one obey the first step, then He will revealed the next. Example, He told me to go heal WK's ex-mil, when I agreed, He brought the ex-mil nearby and easy for me. His yoke is slight, not that you have to have some hardship to accomplish something.

Look at God test Abraham, Genesis 22:2 'Then God said ''Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as burnt offering on one of the mountain I will tell you about.”'

You see, it is a 1 step command. See how Abraham reacted? Genesis 22:3 'Early the next morning Abraham got up and saddled his donkey. He took with him two of his servants and his son Isaac. When he had cut enough wood for the burnt offering, he set out for the place God had told him about.' Immediate response!

Let's look at how Abraham's relatives reacted when they heard about Lord had got Abraham to find a wife for Isaac from his relatives clan, Genesis 24:50-51 'Laban and Bethuel answered, “This is from the LORD; we can say nothing to you one way or the other. Here is Rebekah; take her and go, and let her become the wife of your master's son, as the LORD directed.”'

Abraham and his relatives obeyed the Lord without considering their convenient, their wants and their comforts. It is we, the so called modern man, that so much want to glorify self that sometimes, we ignored His commandment and do what we prefer. Abraham and relatives were not under law, yet they obeyed without any but this but that reasoning.

The other day, I heard from Sid Roth online sharing, that Katherin Kohlman said that she was the last of stack whom God picked to do His Healing ministry. Actually, Lord also told me and Su that we are the last that still remain in faith and stay close to him even though He tested us many many rounds.

Example, for me, Lord used about 1 year to test my emotions, recently He uses this attack to see my walk in Love even in suffering. He knows I look much to His faith, that is why He dare to use this attack to test me. This is all for my calling as a healer, He is coming fully in me, so He does not want me to miss-represent Him to His children, His people!

Lord wants to recruit many into His Kingdom work, He needs you to stand in faith; always look to Jesus for answers, and He needs you to obey to His commandment. If He can't get you to do simple thing, how can He trust His Kingdom work in your hand?

He don't want someone that is stubborn and keep fighting with Him. He wants full obedience. Just like when He told me to divorce, I divorce. But rest assured, this is not the end to the relationship. Lord is a God of Jubilee and Liberty. He has already revealed to me my future. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: