Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Glory of Jesus

Abba Father, Lord the Holy Spirit, has been training me and leading me from day 1 I stepped into New Creation Church in 2006; receiving all the Rights that Jesus died to give me and building my foundation in His Grace. In the midst of reading the bible 1st round and then 2 years plus of gazing His words, Lord leads me through different level of tribulations and trusting in Him to get deliverance. Praise Jesus!

With the finished of the munching of the New Testament, I thought I had completed the basic requirement to do His job. Least I know what is coming ahead of me. With the approaching of the moon cake festival, 3 Sunday ago, I saw Jc brought home a box of soft skin fruity favour moon cake from her daddy house. She had consumed 1 of the 6. From the various cursed food that ex had been serving me, I am wary of the food that came from him.

Since Jc had eaten 1 and had no negative effect, I checked with Lord if they were safe and taken what Jc had left unfinished. I didn't know that there was such curse where 1 eat is fine but the intended cursed person eat it will receive the curse. The symptom of this cough is the same as last cursed moon cake I took 2 years back. I had a hard time trusting Lord for deliverance as I was coughing much. Each time I got delivered, seem that new attack came. But over time as I trusting in the word of Christ, my body is getting stronger and stronger. I could now pray in Spirit. Glory to Jesus!

This is not all. When ex came to pick Jc on Saturday night, he asked where I will be the next 2 days. I didn't know he had planned spiritual attack through his close friend cum boss, whom played with spirits. I received strong spirit attack but Lord's mighty hand cleared it off for me. Then it's a game of placing strong cough spirit in me and Lord's mighty hand removing it. I was not in the war as Lord had surfaced in me to fight the war for me. As I just stood still and let Him do the job, angels was called to help and Jesus was called to help into 3am that night. Glory to Jesus!

Monday morning as I was worshiping Jesus, I found my brain taken over by rectangle bright light of something that I could not removed, not even using Lord's hand. I saw in the vision that there was a string on my head and I am like a doll with string on head. Next I saw a black man approached my side and going a little behind me. As Lord had given me His sword, I prayed to Lord to use His mighty hand and His sword to slash off the black spirit. I saw in vision the black spirit with some red cloth at it's side was sucked into a vacuumed pipe. Next I saw a paper doll being poked with needle all over. But no effect on me. Glory to Jesus!

Lord asked me to get out of the house. He said more danger remaining in the house than out of the house! As Su wanted to bring her family here to fly kites, she asked me to check around to see if anyone flying. As it was windy, she came. Lord always faithful to send help when needed. Glory to Jesus! As I was sitting with Su at the field and looking at her sons and husband flying the giant kites, about half an hour after the attack, I saw ex driving Jc home. She supposed to stay with him till end of the day. But as the one who send the curse could not find me in the house, he got ex to come and check my location.

20mins after ex left, another round of spirit attack happened at the field, I prayed in the spirit and Lord delivered me. With these few attacks, I realised man playing with spirits is stupid. They have to know the date time of the person they are supposed to curse, they also have to know the exact location; that is why ex checked my where about.

These few nights, I was cursed with strong cough even though Lord had healed me during the day. At first I prayed to Lord to curse the one who cursed me. He wanted me dead, as each time he disturbed me in the past, I would asked Lord to clear away all his spirit...great loss for him! It all started when I prayed to Lord to protect ex from being controlled by spirit a few years back. From then, on off he had been attacking me, but Lord always faithful to deliver me. Glory to Jesus!

I wanted him gone too, as all of us hope when we face problems, we want the problems to disappear. But this time round, Lord is testing me the commandment of Love. He lead me to recall that even I got him remove, someone will come to replace him, so it's about endless revenge. So I thought better to let Jesus touch him with His Love, as love can melt all hatred.

Lord wants me to move higher than this, He wants me to bless him. So last night, as I woke up 2am plus and coughing much, in this sever cough, I had to pray Jesus bless him! Jesus bless him! Now I realised why Jesus at the cross pray to Abba Father, Luke 23:34 “'Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.'” As I pray to bless the one who cursed me, giving Grace free me from the poison of the serpent. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: