Wednesday, September 1, 2010

To Walk in Love

The other day, went to Sid Roth, 'It's Supernatural', to watch the latest show. Mel Bond, the invited guest speaks of walking in Love is the greatest resistance to devil.

As I was meditating this walking in Love, since Lord has led me to walk in love, to bless the enemy instead of curse them, I am trying to walk more in Grace of Jesus, trying not to condemn in anger when Jc's laid back, don't bother about her school work. I am trying to use Grace to encourage her instead of pointing to her lack and scolded her, pushing her to her ends. The more I push, the more she detest me and rebelled in silence.

While meditating on walking in Love, my mum came over to my place and I was sharing with her about Jesus and the spiritual world. At certain point, we talked about emotional feelings. She was asking me if remembrance of my dad is it good. I was telling her that Lord Jesus let us recall about our love one without the pain and the hurt. As Lord revealed, He shared that all emotional feeling, we human take it as part of our feelings, but in the spiritual world, they are all spirits.

Lord was sharing that example we feel angry about someone, this anger feeling is an anger spirit. Many of us thought of if we just contain in our heart, and don't show it out, it will just goes off. But Lord shared that since this is an anger spirit, by keeping it inside you, you are keeping a evil spirit in your body. This spirit could manifest into some bad behaviour or sickness.

We man cannot contain it. The only way out is to pass it to Lord and Lord will clear the spirit away from us. When Lord opens my eyes to this truth, I realise why I must walk in love, for Jesus is about Love and Abba Father is also the God of Love. It's when I walk in Love, I am walking with Jesus and with Abba Father. With this revelation, finally, I realise I want to walk in this Love, and not let the devil make use of me in any form of his ways.

With this revelation, even when talking to people that come against Grace, Lord leads me to talk in Grace, to explain in Love, to not condemn anyone. Glory Glory! It's only with Holy Spirit in me, I could walk out this love. I am so glad that Lord leads me to this revelation of Love and to walk in His Love commandment. Glory Glory!

Abba Father, thank You for this profound yet simple truth. Thank You for Your Grace in leading me to walk out this Love. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

1 comment:

JadeShaLyn said...

oh thank you thank you for sharing this stephanie!its awesome!!