Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lord the Restorer

My mum has this self-appointed enemy, who background is a questionably bad neighbour, who was linked to the black society. Since we shifted into this apartment block when I was 10 years old, this neighbour had wanted my mum to partner her in relieving her from trouble. Her suggestion was easy, if any case the police is to look up her, she will tie a bag linking my mum rubbish bin to hers. She said in event of raid, she would cut the string and let the bag falls to my mum side of the bin. Of course my mum disagreed.

From then on, for years, this neighbour has constantly poison my mum's plants. My mum would pour lots of water to dilute the chemical. It went on till my dad died in March 2008. Things started to get lost from home, money, my dad's collection of old currency, to daily foodstuff and daily things, like bamboo stick, washing detergent. This lasted for 2 years, we called police but they always replied no concrete evidence, hence no action. Situation get worst. From they entry to her apartment when mum is downstairs to recently, 2 weeks ago.

Early this year, the MP for her area went around the block, since police can't do anything, I suggested she talked to the MP. However, that morning, the man around the MP, brushed my mum's request for help aside and said her daughters will help. Since mum could not get help from MP, we stop pursuing these invisible thieves.

One Friday morning, mum was shocked to find her main door and gate was unlocked. Praise the Lord that my mum did ledge up the inner ledge, so there is no way for the intruder to enter. Mum was so fearful that night that she could not sleep. Saturday, over the main gate ledge problem, we called the police and told them the dispute between this neighbour. These 2 policemen were more experienced then all the rest that came. One of them suggested that we put powder on the floor. I was clueless how to do it without letting the intruder know and brushed it off. Lord's wisdom impressed me to put powder on the mattress outside the bathroom, in front of the stove and entry to the kitchen.

That night, mum went back with me. Glory Glory! After 1 week, we went back to find some footprint. Glory Glory! Police came, then the CID came, he checked that my mum is not senile and believed her words. Forensic expert was called in to take the food print DNA. Glory Glory! CID advised we go get a letter from the police station.

Today, the policeman that was protecting the MP called Su, he and the resident committee chairman were meeting and wanted us to join them. Praise the Lord, they had disbelieved mum during the MP walk around, thinking mum has gone crazy from thinking too much of dad. Today, they ate humble pie! Glory to Jesus who restored my mum's dignity! Amen Amen!

Next, we went to the MP as directed by the police, to request for CCTV loan from Town Council. I didn't know Lord purpose was to let the MP know that mum is not senile and her house really have intruder. It took quite a while for the idea to sink into her brain. I praise Lord whom restored mum's dignity. Now, no more people can deny her claim. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: