Monday, September 27, 2010

Abba's calling to His Children

My beloved, Abba is coming through Stephanie to talk to all of you. In this end time, I am coming through Stephanie to heal the sick and raise the dead. She is the main healer risen by me to do the job. Why I choose her instead of someone else?

The reason is very simple. I have for 5 years looking at 200,000 children of God. I have instructed them on different areas of things to obey. I give many orders and I tested many times, if you check with Stephanie or even Su, they will tell you that the test is so many that they cannot count how many times I had test them. Glory Glory!

From the 200,000 children of God, whom I had told them about rising them as healer, only Su and Stephanie responded to me always. Be it what silly, humiliating things I asked them to do. They both obeyed me to the T. That's why I love them so much and bless them to be my healers.

Long ago, they learnt to pass their body, soul, spirit to me. Leaning closely to me and letting me come through them to do everything in their lives. As they walked with me, I am able to come in and out of them freely. They free Me to do My Job and thus, end my search for another children of God to do the job. I will be coming through them strongly in this end time. When they go out to heal the sick, that will be My second coming.

I have set Stephanie's life as the marking of Jesus walk on this earth. It will be a 1500 years of walk. Much to many children of God's prediction, rapture is not happening yet. I am getting many lost sheep back to me in this 1500 years of walking on earth. After Stephanie passed away at the age of 1500, it is the time you have to watch out for. The rapture will hit from 2 weeks from her death to 2 years, as Stephanie has prayed. She hope to give more lost sheep to come back to me.

Yes, after the Grace of Jesus expired on this earth, all the saints will come back to me and judgment will be on those who remains. If you wonder if salvation is a 1 time acceptance of Jesus, yes, it is. When a sinner faithfully accepted Jesus, s/he will be saved. It's those that said without sincere heart that will be left behind. I look at your heart, what your heart speaks, not your mouth lies. Glory Glory!

My Dear, time is short, I want all of you to read my words and meditate my words. Only those with sincere heart and are not proud of self that I am able to come through. Those that tries to force me to come through them to heal the sick and raise the dead for their personal glory, they are hitting the wall. I will not come through them. It's My Will, not your will. Have you listen to me and read my words and submit to my commands?

Smith Wigglesworth have listened and obeyed to me, so have Stephanie and Su. How about you?

Abba Father speaking through Stephanie. Hope you hear Me and start to come in line with My Plan. The time is short and I need many armies. Are you willing to come in line with my plan and obey My commandment?

Listen to Pastor Prince of New Creation Church sermons, from 2000 to current. I came through him to preach about Jesus. As you learn about what Jesus had done for you, you will find out My Love for you. As you lean on me like John and Mary, you will learn of My Love and let me come through you to do the job. Are you willing to line up to my kingdom plan?

Glory Glory! I am writing this post because many of you, my beloved, is still wondering in the wilderness. I need many to come in line and let me come through. If you think human can do my work without Me coming through them, it's a big NO! Glory Glory!

Focus on Jesus always and let me lift you up. In due time, when you let me come through you, you will be usable for My Kingdom purpose. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the post; Abba, how come the heart matters, then isn't it work instead of grace? Why must children of god be judge based on their sincerity? Isn't that human boasting.

Can everyone live as long as stephanie? It would be great to live so long to do god's work. How to do that?

Only Grace

Stephanie said...

My beloved,

Why I said heart matters? It is because, if you don't accept me in purity, but just put on an act, how do you call that as wanting Me?

Even with My Grace, I died on the Cross to give to the human race, only if you really want My Salvation, then I give, I won't force anyone to take it when they don't mean it.

Can anyone live as long as Stephanie? No, she is Jesus coming through her fully, so how can she live any less then anyone else?

Even Su whom I raise to be a healer won't live as long as her. For Jesus only come fully in Stephanie.

As a representative of Jesus, surely she has to live longer than anyone else. She wants to die the same time as Su, but no, she will have to live longer because of Jesus is with her in FULL!

What I have tested her to let her handle this responsibility is not what most could handle.

She gone thru death many times, I emotional tested her till the end of the world. I use health cum curses to test her heart is not what most could endures.

In the most painful moments, she could forgive the worst enemy that wants her life, her ex led her thru many rounds of pains, she could forgives and love him.

I leads her to stand silly at car parks for long hours, she did even with stares from people come and go. I lead her to stay up whole night, she did. Whatever I said, she obeys, even if it's against her wish.

So far I have yet to see anyone that could do all that. Yes, you might call it work, but if I don't test and let you experience all these, how can I stretch your personality? How can I know if you will obey me?

Start the first step on finish reading the bible, then meditate as I lead. I will test along the way, to see if I can use you. I need obedience child. Not one who is good to fight with me with their wants.

Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Peter said...

hi sis,
i think i'm a bit confused too and questions has been on my head. i am reluctant to post this as you speak the Lord's will and i might be thinking my own mind.
i thought it's Jesus who works in me and empower me to do His will and it is by grace lest anyone should boast. as for healing, Jesus said we have freely received and shall freely give.
the disciples did not pray but slept when Lord asked them yet they received power when Holy Spirit fell on them on pentecoast. i have thought grace is for the undeserving. i thought it is finished?
i thought in the new covenant, we do not die but sleep in Christ. that's how Holy Spirit said.
may i receive understanding..

Stephanie said...

Hi Peter,

Yes, we are saved by Grace and we are empowered by Jesus to do all things.

But how could Jesus empower us if we sit still and do nothing. Even in reading the bible and meditating His words, it is through His Grace and enable we to do it.

This is nothing new, even Joshua when he took over the responsibilities of Moses, Lord asked him to read his words and meditate day and night.

Jesus is the same before and after. He is still the same God. Be it walking by Law or Grace, Jesus will be with us.

Under Law, He saw that we are unable to walk closely to Him and obey Him. That's why He came down to earth to walk righteously for us and died the death for us.

With this completed and fully fulfilled, He come as the Holy Spirit to lead us to walk closely with Him.

But He gives man free will. So, He cannot force us to obey Him if we choose not to. Have you heard of the soft voice talking to you and tell you to do something. It's usually a simple straight forward instruction. How many of us listened and do as told?

For you, I know you doubt too much. Even praying in Spirit you also conclude it's you yourself talking. Even when it's Lord you claim to be yourself. Ask Lord for wisdom to differentiate you, Him and the devil, so that you will not be so confuse.

As Lord is in us, of course He speaks to our brain for us to understand. If you thinks all those are your thoughts, how well should Lord talk to you then? You doubt too much!

My Beloved, Abba has tried many times to talk to you. But you always conclude that it's your own thoughts. I have difficulty to get you to understand me.

Listen to Pastor Prince sermon a lot first. Once you know how good I am and how much I love you, when read the bible, you will not be so confuse.

Even listening to Lord preaching through Pastor Prince, you need His Grace to understand what God the Father wants to tell us.

It's all in Grace, when you ask Him to come in you and lead you, ask Lord to manifest His wisdom and understanding in you so that you could receive all that He wants to tell you.

With His Grace flowing in full, start doing your part of listening and you will find it easy. It's His Grace in operation by the Holy Spirit.

You think too highly of yourself, that's why you conclude everything is from you.

Change your thinking to you are unable to do it yourself, then you will be able to see Lord operating in you.

I know He would once you dare to stretch out to reach for His Grace. I was once my ex said I could not understood him. And since day 1 I accepted Christ, I always asked Lord for His wisdom and understanding to listen to His words for me, and He never fails me. Glory Glory!

You may thing all these I wrote by myself, I have no confident of self and I asked Lord to come in me and come through me to reply you. That's how I stretch out to reach for His Grace! To others, it's me writing, but I know it's the Lord! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Peter said...

thank you sis.
may Lord pull my ear softly when i'm not listening.
give me eagerness when i'm lazy.
confirm me when i doubt and began to sink..

Stephanie said...

Hi Peter,

Just to let you know, , you are the Righteousness of God in Christ. All your sins are forgiven, past, presence and future, and Abba Father does not impute any sin on you.

Realise that when Abba father look at you, He sees the beauty of Jesus finished work for you.

Instead of condemn you, Holy Spirit will tell you 'Abba Father loves you, Jesus loves you!'

Realise your position in Christ and don't look to self anymore! Be it think good or bad about yourself, you are still climbing the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Come to the tree of Life and live a life in His Abundance Grace and Gift of Righteousness!

Amen!