Friday, April 30, 2010

The Grace of Lord Jesus 2

Ever since I heard about putting ourselves under the Grace of Lord Jesus, I tried it out with no much result seen. Recently, as I proclaimed this verse, Roman 6:14 'Sin has no dominant over you, for you are under grace, I decided putting my family under Grace of Jesus again. In a recent chat with Su, she said she puts the love and relationship of her and her husband under Grace, her husband pampered her.

Somehow, instead of 'love and relationship' I heard 'love relationship' I placed my each of my family members under the Grace of Jesus and I see instant result of harmony towards each other. My ex even bought chicken wings for me when he sent Jc back home. Recently the aircon servicing is due for payment. He gave me the money in advance to pay.

I have a 3K insurance bill to pay this month. I put it in Lord Jesus nail-pierced hand and asked Lord to handle for me. Praise the Lord, on due date, no Giro deduction!!! My allowance is running low due to another payment early this month but Lord is faithful. He even get my 2nd sis to bless me$50 last Saturday. Gory Glory! Amen Amen!

Today, Lord leads me to think that I could put the love relationship between me and my body under Grace of Jesus. I saw satan departing. Most time, when we see something on our body, we might be unhappy. This unhappiness leads to open door for devil to take the body as playground. As I pray for the love relationship of all my organs with each other and with me, the unhappiness is gone. Once we in harmony with our body, healing is on the way. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

When I felt the happiness, I decided to place the love relationship between my girl and her body under the Grace of Lord Jesus. I even prayed for my ex and my mum. Su prayed for her husband and her son and Lord told her their curse f sinus are gone! Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!

Abba father, thank You for Your faithfulness! Thank You for the Grace and Mercy of Lord Jesus! Glory Glory to the Name of Jesus. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

2 comments:

Louvregirl said...

Hi Stephanie! Sounds like Joseph Prince to me...I absolutely love his ministry and his teaching on the grace of our Lord...
:)
Hope you are WELL in Jesus. Wishing you His ((((Love))))) and His ~~Goodness~~ all the days of your life, dear one!!!!!
Smiles~
lg!!

Stephanie said...

Hi Louvregirl,

Amen Amen! Thanks for visiting my blog. All is well and fine. I survived the 1st month of self managed my expenditure! Glory Glory!

Everything is well. Lord give me lots of Grace that my house is now clean and beautiful. Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!