Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Finished Work of Jesus

These few days, I was soaking in some sermons. I could not get it till today. The sermon I soaked in the living word of Jesus for this revelation is: 07/09/2008 'The Food that delights both God and Man – Part 6 (Restoration and Much More Through the Trespass Offering)'. Hallelujah!

Ever since I came to know Jesus and know that He had taken all my sicknesses and was judged the full course for them and all my sin were judged in Him and now I am the Righteousness of God in Christ, I ask myself sometime why satan still can come to give me pain. It's tiring to manifest Lord's hand over them to took them off at time. I want to be free of them. What right do they have over my body?

Pastor Prince preached on the trespass offering that we sometime let devil make fun of our body and we just accept it. He said we did not demand THIS BODY is MINE! Leviticus Law said that if 2 persons dispute over something, they should go to Priest. The one that did not get the thing have to pay double to the rightful owner of the thing. Prince said that devil will be judge double for the harm he cause to our body if we claim ownership of our body. Glory to Lord Jesus!

Pastor Prince said that in this Trespass Offering, when we sin against God (direct) or sin against man, which also means against God (indirect), the one, who sinned, have to return to the rightful owner 120%, paying 1/5 more to the value of the issue sinned. Jesus on the Cross had fully fulfilled this for us, which means He paid God 120% for all that we sinned. So God is richer by 20% more. If sin against man, the man would receive 120% more. The one who sinned, his sin is judged in the cross, as such, he did not suffer in guilt and condemnation but can come to the Lord and rejoice over what Jesus has done for him.

Based on this understanding, led by Lord, I was thinking along this, then this revelation hit me. God, the Holy One, before Jesus come, was judging man for their sin. Now that Jesus had done a perfect work for man, The Holy One of Israel is now on my side. Previously He judged on sin, now He should judge on Righteousness! He should see I am now the Righteousness of God in Christ and He should judged that my body should remain strong and healthy by the work of Jesus. As I realised He should stand on my side to demand for my health and wholeness from the devil, this is what Lord revealed to me in my meditation:

Lord:
'My love, abba is so so happy that you see it correctly. Glory Glory! Finally, you see it. Glory Glory! Yes, I will demand for your health and wholeness. I will disallow Satan from troubling you. Your whole being is renewing to youthfulness. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My love, abba is bringing total health and wholeness, flowing in divine health to you. Glory Glory! Finally, you see it clearly. Abba is very happy. Abba is rejoicing! Yes, your financial lack no more! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I am so happy, now I can enjoy the divine health and the fruit of the Righteousness. My Abba Father will surely take good care of me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

1 comment:

Raymond Ling said...

Gods work on the cross has cancelled out all our Sin. We are no longer bonded by our past but we can walk in freedom under the grace of God.