Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Heart

I am on the third book, the book of Luke. Recently, found something interesting. Glory to Lord Jesus!

Ever since I get to know Jesus, I know whatever we need or have extra, on our body, He could easily do some mathematics of +, -, x and %, then we will be perfectly well again. From there I know all things is possible for Him and nothing is impossible for God. I am so used to say it that I did not realise that they are actually bible verse!

Mark 14:36 '”Abba, Father,” he(Jesus) said, “everything is possible for you....” Luke 1:37 'For nothing is impossible for God.” Glory Glory!

In the day to day talking to Lord, sometimes, out of frustration, I would answer Lord this 'whatever'. I did not realise I was being rude to Him till I saw how Mary, Jesus' mother answered. Luke 1:38 '”I am the Lord's servant,” Mary answered. “May it be to me as you have said.”' I noticed that she was very polite to Lord! From there, I saw my rudeness and decided to change my way of talking even in unhappiness. Lord is so happy that I answer Him the way Mary did. Gory Glory!

It is interesting, when I was reading the whole bible once, there was lots of information that slipped my eyes that in this meditation, it was like the first time I see them. I understand that at each stage of growth, the eyes veil was removed by a layer! No wonder heard a man of God read the bible 300 times. The bible is alive, for Lord in us is alive! Depending on our walk with Him, at each level, he unveiled something new for those who seek. Glory Glory!

In my first reading of the bible, I thought the book of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is about the same. It was in this meditation of each book that I saw the information shares was somewhat not the same, some more on this and some less on that and some something new. Glory Glory! It's like opening a treasure and seeing so many wonders in it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You for leading me to walk your paths of Righteousness. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: