Saturday, January 16, 2010

Update on my Divorce

Time flies, since the start of divorce in July till now that everything is over. Glory to Lord Jesus, who takes good care of His sheep! In this whole process, still I now meditating on 1 Timothy 3, finally I could see what Lord is doing in my life. Glory Glory!

Now looking back and talking to P, finally I could see Lord's hand in the whole process. On Wednesday night, P had a good talk with me after I could not draw my $90 from the jointed a/c, which is where my allowance come from all these years. After initial shock, and some sms with P, then realise his clearance of 2 cheques had let the already low amount to go down to even lower, $70. He was in some meeting and promised to top it up once could go online. Praise the Almighty God, the sweet Abba, who is working in my life.

P told me that, he actually pondering if to divorce me or not for many months. He finally decided because I called him to go find a lawyer to settle it. I had obey Lord when He told me that P wanted to divorce me and told me to call him for the divorce. That was how it got started.

P was telling me that if I obeyed him and kept Christianity to myself and not spread to Jc, he won't get mad with me and this divorce won't happen. From what I see, it's more of he could not control me any more that he was angry with. This 7 years of marriage, whatever he said, I lived around it for the peace of this family. He was happy but not me, something was lacking, which is love. But as financial wise his provision was and is still good, that's why not much a complain from my end.

Beside seeing Abba love me so much and wanted to give me a man, who will love me, I see the need of the future job in the kingdom too. 1 Timothy 3:11 'In the same way, their wives (spouses) are to be women (men) worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything.' This is the part where P cannot fulfill as till now, he is still anti-Christ.

I also see why Lord wants me to use the rod to bring Jc to obedience. 1 Timothy 3:4-5 'He must manage his own family well and see his children obey him with respect. (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church)' With the rod, Jc is a lot obedience nowadays. Praise the Lord!

P has gone through a few rounds of relationships, when the girl he had was young and sexy, he was proud and the girls are demanding. But I build the hedge of protection around him and plea the blood of Jesus around it. Glory to Lord Jesus, the girls showed him their bad and P back off! Glory Glory! Now he is with the girl blessed by Lord, he is humbled and the girl even thought of buying shoes for Jc! How considerate of her. Lord told me she is a 35 years young graduate, who is very considerate. Praise the Lord!

With the 3 months chance to regret over, now we are waiting for the finalise divorce certificate to be deliver to us. Life is still as usual. He goes on with his life and me mine, even though we are still living in the same house and sleeping on the same bed, we are having our own life. Lord made me not horny these 2 months to prevent us from having any form of sex. It is a close door for me and him. Lord even said that when he up my sexual desire, I am not to turn to him but to the new man. So, I pray to Lord to only turn it on after I know the blessed man. Glory Glory!

P is on 4 days vacation with his girl friend. Me and Jc are home alone. But life is normal, we don't miss him. Praise the Lord! That's all for now between me n him. Thanks to those who cares for me. Glory Glory! May the lovely Abba bless you with peaceful life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: