Monday, January 4, 2010

A Life of Rest

Hi Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Since Lord has been directing his children of God to rest in Him and let Holy Spirit direct your life, I would like to share here how Lord has been leading me. Hope you benefit from this sharing.

When I started getting to know Lord Jesus, He made me sit by His feet. Daily, I drowned in 4-5 sermons of Pastor Prince past years sermons. This seating is resting at His feet. Paying close attention to what He shared through Pastor Prince. As I wanted to know Him, Lord is willing to teach. When I understood wrongly, He would get Pastor Prince to correct me during his preaching. This carried on around a year. I found that if I did something and hear, I could not receive anything, just like a normal sermon. But when I let go of all things and concentrate listening, joy and uplifting came from believing all that He is. Glory Glory!

When I have good opinion of Abba Father and Lord Jesus, He led me to the next level, to finish reading his bible. From reading the whole bible, I could see God's nature and personality. Many see Him as a wrath giving God in the old testament. Actually, His heart is in saving, not leaving the children of Israel. It's their disbelieve that prevented Him from coming close. When they were hopeless, then the children of Israel turned to God and Abba father quickly rush in to save them. Glory Glory! You will see Abba father is a Strong and Mighty God, very protective to His Own and come strongly against the enemies. Glory Glory!

After I finished reading the bible, Lord led me to start my meditation of His Words. In Psalms, I got a good assurance of He is for me. In Proverbs, it is His Wisdom. All the pit falls and the consequence of human are explained. Glory Glory!

Then Lord lead me through Romans, Acts, then Hebrews, 1 & 2 Corinthians, then to Galatians. When I finished Galatians, Lord said that all that I need to know about Jesus is completed. The rest is reaffirming what I have known. From there I proceeded to Ephesians, and now in Philippians, from knowing Jesus personally to now know from Paul.

Jesus is the source of blessings. All that you need to know is in Him. How to move Him from the spirit realm to enrich your soul? This siting at His feet, let your heart be a good ground, grab hold of all that is shared about your rich inheritance. Then from the bible, have a good opinion of God and know Him well. Then communicate with Him through meditation. Let Lord fills your heart. The more closer you soak yourself in him, the more He can come out to help you and lift you up.

Once you are so full in Him, whatever your needs and wants, Lord satisfies. You will find your life gets better and better, even though you have done nothing, but just looking towards Jesus. This is how His sheep gaze around the hills of Righteousness and let the shepherd leads. Overtime, you become a good sheep that He could move freely in you. It will be time of serving Him and letting His blessings come through. That is why this year is the year of Rest and Increase. By not resting in him, nothing will happen. Glory Glory!

Lord is moving mightily in this end time, He wants to rise up soldiers, He wants to expand His Kingdom. Are you keen to move with Him?

Abba Father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, may you manifest your Lord's hand into the veils that is covering your children of God, bind the satan that is covering their eyes and throw it down to hell, to the lake of fire. Let them wake up to their sense and the goodness of you. Lord Jesus, may you be their focus and concentration in You In the Name of Jesus Amen Amen!

No comments: