Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Love of Christ

This morning, I was listening to a love song that said love so hard, breakup so painful, the ups and the downs of life. I was also in the sea of turmoil long ago before accepting Christ! Life in Christ is so good. Never did I know breakup pain can last as short as a few short hours. Haha...Praise be the Lord! Glory Glory!

Long ago, Lord first let me realised that the heavy burden that I had been carrying for 3 years can be cast to Him. From then on, whatever anger, disappointment, saddest, jealousy, even forgiveness and guilt can easily cast to Lord Jesus nailed-pierced hand and let him clear it off.

Then He let me learned through a sermon from Pastor Prince that whatever devil or news from this world, anything that is from the pit of hell and not about knowledge and goodness of Jesus, I can get Holy Spirit to erase it from my mind and heart.

With this learned, for this divorce that is going to finalise this Thursday, the beginning wasn't easy at all. I was still loving P when Lord told me P wanted to divorce me and told me to call him to find a lawyer. 10 years of married life suddenly coming to an end. Before that I was trusting Lord to change P. To abort the hope and head for the end. How I deal with this turmoil?

With what I learnt, I pray to Lord to erase all about P from my mind and heart. However, emotionally still weak, I still could cry at the thought of it. So, I prayed to Lord to erase all that of P from my emotion and feelings. After praying a few times, finally I have been dwelling in the Peace of Jesus. Whatever arises in this few months of life, still with him around, I cast to Lord's nail-pierced hand or pray to Lord to erase for me. Glory Glory! Lord blessed me His Shalom Peace!

In between, P went through a few relationships. When Lord let me know the lady was not the right one for him, I pray to Lord to build a hedge of protection around P and plea the blood of Jesus over it. Glory Glory! Lord always let the lady showed her true self and P moved away. Glory Glory!

I have to make sure P goes for Lord's blessed girl because if he found a nasty future partner, my girl will surely suffer on days she is with him. So I want to make sure his future partner will be good to Jc too. Praise the Lord, when P heart was broken in those past relationship, I prayed the same casting his sadness and heart break to Lord and pray to Lord to erase all the information of the girl from his mind and heart, emotion and feeling. Glory Glory! I could see his sad eyes turned normal again. Glory to the peace of God! That's the quickest recovery from breakup I have ever seen. It's great that through prayer, Lord gave him Shalom Peace! I need not suffer his wrath when his emotion is down. Glory Glory!

Walking is Christ is great. His Shalom Peace is always so easy to attain, just a prayer away! Glory Glory! This is the life Lord Jesus promise before He went for the Cross. John 14:27 'Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid.'

Abba knows that a lot of you don't know how to cast your turmoil in life to him, today he impressed me to share with you so that you could flow in His Peace. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: