Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fellowship with God

I was listening to this Pastor Prince sermon, 30/10/05 – 'How to receive Strength to Conceive Seed' over dinner and had just finished it not long ago that Lord wants me to write this post.

Daily, how often do you fellowship with God? While I was worship Lord in church, while looking at the words to sing, at time, I looked at the audience in Rock auditorium (This is the initial when I yet fully focusing on Lord). Sometime, when I see dull face, no hand rise, or not singing, I wondered what are they doing there? Worshiping is a good way to talk to Lord about His promise to you. To thank him for all that Jesus had done for you. It's good way to use the worshiping songs to help us talk to him. But some missed the chance. Usually, I have to listen to 1 album of worship songs before worshiping starts to get myself in the flow.

What is this flow I am talking about? Lord is in the spirit realm, to get Him out to touch our bodies, for healing and blessings to flow through, we have to look to him, concentrate on him, who is there. Even though we cannot see, we have to assume He is there. This is important because, when Lord is risen in you, He sees your faith, with that, blessing, healing could flow through. That is why in the Synagogue or in a house, among so many people waiting to receive their miracle, only a certain lady or man, whom Lord saw their faith, was healed.

Ephesians 1:3 'Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ'. As this verse has said, Abba father has blessed us in Christ, yet why have you not see it? The clue is 'in Christ'. The sermons that Pastor Prince preached is about Christ. The bible is words of Christ. Meditating is fellowship with God, Himself. Worshiping is talking to Jesus.

If constantly you abide with Christ, you will realise you without notice, have flow into the spirit realm. Many a time, when I am out in a place, there is a sense that there is a spiritual enclosure around me, that set me apart from the rest. Sis, also could feel so. We spend our days talking to Lord daily. When you have close relationship with Lord, hard for him not to bless you...ought not my daughter be blessed?

I can quote you a recent blessing. Through internet, I found a Chinese tutor for Jc. She is so popular that the only time available is weekday after 6pm and Sunday also the same. I wanted a Sunday but earlier time as 6+pm is too close to Monday. I prayed to Lord to make available the time slot for me. Praise the Lord, this afternoon, the tutor told me I have a 2pm slot or 6:30pm slot to go for. Hallelujah!!!

She told me that this Sunday, she has church activity and could not make it for this particular Sunday 2pm. So suggested I go for Friday 6:30pm or Sunday. Originally I told her Friday okay. But this afternoon Su said she wanted to treat me to a dinner on Friday. I am planning to tell the tutor tomorrow about this Friday cannot. Praise the Lord, He arranged for me!!! The tutor called up this evening to tell me Sunday 4+pm is available due to a student not free for that slot!!! Praise Abba father that is so good that He arranged it for me even though I have not prayed to Him!!! Ought not my daughter be blessed, He said. Glory Glory!

In this Rest and Increase year, Lord is looking who else He could bless. Among the crowd, who is looking for blessing, do you want to be the one chosen? I am sure you do. If so, abide with the Lord so that He could pour the inheritance that Jesus had secured for you, onto you. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!

Update (11/01/2010) : You can listen to Pastor Prince sermon 29/01/2006 'The Sure Ground for Unshakeable Peace' on simliar topic.

No comments: