Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Spread of Christianity

This visit to the Holy Land, Israel, let me realized how blessed I am. Even though Christianity came from Jesus in Jerusalem, there are only around 10% of Christian in the country. Majority of them still believe in Judaism (80% of the population). According to the editor of the magazine ‘Israel Today’, they still wondered why God send them to occupied land instead of empty land. He have no clue where they are heading from there and he said that the country have no clue too. Hiaz!

I am glad that Daddy God chooses Singapore and chooses New Creation Church to reveal about Jesus. I felt so honored that Lord let Singapore know Him and be blessed by Him so much. While Israel still wonder in this 2000 years. I see Jews crying at Western Wall, they must have wishing that Daddy God hear them. I felt so much of wanting to tell them about Lord Jesus and getting help from Him is so easy. But I did not want to offend them and chose to shut my mouth.

In fact, entering the woman section of the Western Wall, an Old Jew lady told my sis to keep her cross necklace in the shirt. That’s how much they mind. Even my local guide, Moshe. Though he talked about Jesus and His time in Israel, he always used the word ‘He’ instead of Jesus or God.

Lord revealed to Su that in future, we would go with Him when Jesus come again to Israel. I know that would be in the far away future. As Lord has revealed to me that my this 100 years of life that He blessed me, Jesus will not come yet. He told me that I will go back to Him and then we will go together with the rest to Israel. Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen & Amen!

Lord has revealed through Pastor Prince sometime back that all gentiles have to know of our Righteousness in Christ first. When all gentiles knows, then Israel will be awaken to Him. Currently, more and more people are getting to know how loving Father God is through the telecast of Pastor Prince sermons internationally.

Lord is going to come through mightily in me to do healing too. He said I would go into service in May 2009. Well, I will wait and see how Lord open the door for me. Glory to Lord Jesus. Amen & Amen!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Praise Jesus! And I'm excited to see Jesus manifest mightily thru you too Steph. :)

I was reading one of Andrew Wommack's book and he said the reasons why some ppl dun see manifestation is not because they do not have faith but because of the presence of unbelief.

And in your blog, I do not see any signs of unbelief but a childlike trust that i'm sure pleases your Daddy God.

GBU & your ministry!

Stephanie said...

Hi Angie,

Thanks! It's all about the Grace of Lord Jesus. Nothing about me!

Shalom!
Sephanie