Sunday, March 29, 2009

Father's Word to me

This afternoon, as I continue to meditate on my Psalms, this is what Daddy God revealed to me and He has impressed me to share here:

Glory to Lord Jesus! My Beloved Stephanie, Father is happy that you believe in Lord Jesus so much. Father is happy that I could come through you to heal the nations. Father is happy that Lord Jesus is coming alive through you. Father is happy that Lord Jesus can do all that he could that the bible had said and even more! Glory Glory! My heart is so fully of Joy! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Glory Glory!!!

My Beloved Stephanie, for 2000 years, I waited. I searched the whole world for one that I could dwell and manifest in full. I spotted you from a distant. Father is glad to find you. I have guided you closely. You could talk to me daily, I was happy. I lost you in your 20s. I am glad that you came back to me at the end of 30s. Those years of wondering made you want Me even more. I am glad that I could lead you close. Glory Glory!

These 2.5 years of walk, I patiently lead you to learn from different teachers. I am glad that you learn as I told you. Then I started to lead you to walk My Way. I am glad that each step I lead, you walk. You are the most obedience Child I ever encountered. Glory Glory! I know that I could come through you. I am so happy! Glory Glory!!!

This testing period, I am so afraid that you might walk away! You did not! I could bring you through the test and then to Israel for the final anointing. I could completed the full anointing today at the church, NCC. This leading super fast by Man's standard is achievable because you stay closely to let me lead and never argue with Me!

I am so glad that you let Me free use of your body! I am so happy! My love, I am glad that you believe in the life I paint for you. With the completed anointing, you are now My Chief Healer. You could heal anyone as at now on. Father will lead you each case that I want you to attend. Father will let you learn step by step, to where I am placing you in the future! I know surely, you will walk with Me. I am happy! Glory Glory to the Grace of Lord Jesus!!! Amen & Amen!!!

No comments: