Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Journey to the Holy Land

From March 16, I flew a 16 hours plus 3.5 hrs transit in Hong Kong flight to my Daddy’s Holy Land, Israel! With Lord in me, this flight was a bearable one. I did not have the bored dragging thought that I used to have in long flight. Praise the Lord!

This trip, Lord Jesus hand was all over, from here we flew to the security check in HKG to each destinations we went, to the road we took and the places we visited. All was directed by Lord! Hallelujah!

Israel is a mountainous country. Many of the apartments are built on the slopes of mountains, even Jerusalem is situated on a mountain top. Holy Holy, Glory Glory!

This trip, I am closely led by Lord. Places that claimed to be Jesus been there, there were 2 places that Lord said no. One good example is the Garden Tomb. Lord blessed us fine weather except the last morning. We were supposed to visit Garden Tomb and took Holy Comm and worship there. But as it was not where Lord Jesus was there for 3 days, Lord rained that morning and we were forced to head back to hotel meeting room for our worshiping, Holy Comm and marriage vows renewal for the couples in the groups.

We were going for a short cut to the Western Wall. However, the guards stopped our group from going that way. Local agent, Moshe, had a heated argument with the guards on duty. He claimed that he had brought 2 other groups through that check point before. However it was still no go for us, even we had prayed to the Lord. It was only when we diverted to the other check point that Lord revealed to me that He wanted me to walk the path that was next to the check point. He told me that Lord Jesus walked through that with His Cross! Hallelujah!!!

At the Garden of Gethsemane, Moshe let us had some quiet moment on the right side of the garden, which is quiet. Actually, this is led by Lord too. For Lord directed me to one tree at the middle of the path and told me to pray under that Olive Tree. He revealed to me that Lord Jesus was praying under that tree 2000 years ago. Can you imagine the closeness I felt for Lord Jesus? It was so real as if He was there, the presence was so strong! I asked Lord for the exact spot where Lord Jesus prayed and Lord revealed to me. I took a picture there. Praise the Lord! Glory to Lord Jesus!

Above the judgment room, Moshe told us the different equiment that was used to torture the prisoner. It was called the King’s game. While walking in the judgment room after that, I was walking pass a column with a rectangle stone stool that Lord revealed to me that was where Lord Jesus had sat to receive His humiliation and sufferings. Further ahead was the start of the street where the prisoners would start walking with the wooden tree truck on their shoulders. Lord Jesus carried the cross from that spot. I felt so much for Lord that I could not put it in word on that feeling. It so real to me!

Moshe told us that day was a Sabbath and many people were on that street! Fully crowded in fact, but as Lord Jesus walked, all the rest had turned their back to Him. Moshe said it took great courage for Simon to help Lord Jesus with the Cross.

I am thankful to Lord for leading me on this trip and open to me the feeling and telling us if a certain site is true as it claim. I was back last evening, Lord blessed me a good sleep on the El AL that I woke up only on the last 3 hrs of the 11 hrs flight, thus adjusting my body clock back to Singapore timing! Praise the Lord!

Father God, thank You for this leading! I enjoyed each day in Israel. Thank You for blessing me good pair of legs to walk those mountain road. I did not exercise before the trip and always in front of the pc, yet, Lord bless me good legs to climb up and down the mountains daily. Glory to Lord Jesus who is always faithful! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen and Amen!!!

No comments: