Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Depths are Broken Up!

I used to wonder the above verse in

Proverbs 3:20
'By His Knowledge 
the Depths are Broken Up and
The Skies Drop Down the Dew.'

What does it means???

Last week, during meditation, finally I got a revelation it describes the Finished Work of JESUS at the Cross to the FULLEST of what He had Done has Completely Destroyed the work of the Devil to the Deepest!!!

Then I was questioning the part on 'My Son, listen to my words and let it not depart from your eyes', what words, was it the whole bible or what?

What I didn't know was Lord led Pastor Prince to have a revelation of it's about JESUS being the Sacrificed Ox, His Grace and the Lamp Stand, JESUS being the center lamp and about the Trinity God, God the Father, Yehua, the Son of God and water, whom signify the Holy Spirit.

The Dew from Proverbs 3:20 also means Grace.

It was a powerful Words of God being revealed. In fact, I was facing all kinds of attacks to prevent me to go church to receive the fullness of this revelation.

I was so joyful that I felt like attending the service one more time but checked with Lord and He said 'No'.

What I didn't know was a gathering with siblings to visit my 2nd uncle, whom just had an operation and to visit my cousin funeral. He consumed too much beer and smoked and his liver was gone case and finally passed away!!

I was tired after the whole day out and took a cab back to the center.

What a powerful revelation in the morning and see the works of satan on the body of my relatives!!!

May the Almighty God, my Abba Father, bless you with His Shalom Peace!

No comments: