Sunday, October 11, 2015

Restful Year

I didn't know there is such thing named as restful year from tithe seedlings.

Lord told me to rest from tithing and made me uneasy as I am a first fruit tithing lady. I walked as the bible says so.

But guess, the Seedling Principle is also cannot deny following. Only Lord knows the timing as He knows our tithes best.

I am supposed to take a year of Rest before the Commanded Blessing pours in.

Lord said I will meet the one who is interested in me by then.

Today sitting in the train, on the way back, around me were many couples and I envy they have each other to lean on. So much so the few singles seem out of place there!!!

I am looking for a wise but moderate personality man who believe in Christ like me.

As I will be doing JESUS work, I need a understanding man who will support my Calling. And be there for the family.

I do not want to answer the question posed by ex, to choose JESUS or him. This kind of question will not help as both I want. So there isn't an answer for me to choose!!!

So this man must be very accommodating and independent to take care himself and help me out if possible!!!

I hope I am not asking too much! But been through one, I want to avoid pitfalls as much as possible!!!

As ex could cook well, if this new guy could cook, I will be happy. But not necessarily, even though it's a joy itself to enjoy the food cooks by love one!!!

Nowadays I have nothing much to share so this another short posting!

May the Great God bless your week ahead!!!

No comments: