Saturday, October 17, 2015

Lord's Advice

I feel like going into the market or through HDB buy a two room apartment but Lord's advice is to stay put for 1 year!!!

Even my counselor here want me to go ahead with the purchase!!!

Looking to next October is like a far far away hope to look into!!!

But in whichever ways, His Way never fails!!!

From 2006 or when I trusted Him more, I have already waited a long, long wait and this 1 year waiting is not a long time as compared but walking through is easier to talk then what is ahead.

Lord explanation is all areas of needs really need such a timeline. Only He could see while me need more patient to see!!!

Living in this small room with a bed, a cupboard and a dressing table isn't that free as living in own home. But have to take it as others here have stayed years!!! I am just a month so far!!!

The routine is just eating me up but have to have more patience to deal with it.

I am in a program checking the serial no. of legal documents and reading others divorce story, mine is a lot less headache as compared.

Talking to a lady whose parents divorced when she was young and she lost hope of marriage, Jc did talk so initially. But I think Jc got over it now.

I was surprised to see her so tall and has such long hair on that small head!!!

Anyway, nice to see her again after such a long break!!! Time do consume closeness that when I offered her $10 as allowance, she was surprised and had a big Question Mark on her face.

So Su said she come to me for money, the accusation fall flat!!!

She just want her phone repair is more likely the case!!! Recently the screen cracks again and her dad and me refused to pay anymore!!!

Now I don't trust the new IPhone anymore!!! It cracks too easily!!!

No comments: