Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Amen/ Detoks Year

I was listening to the above sermon for the year of 2009 and realised that I was divorced in that year too!!!

It wasn't pleasing to walk those 9 months of trials  and end in a divorce but looking at a lot of local men loving their wife, makes me realise I might have made a wrong choice previously.

If given a chance again after Lord's renewal of youth, I would go for a local instead. But who is he I have no clue yet but in meditation Lord said he has been following my blog!!!

I don't know when this blessing of youth might happen but Lord told me he is waiting too!!!

In my previous stay in hospital, there are a few expression of interest, but as I no clue whom and also I do not want one that is not smart, I ignored their expression of interests.

As I see myself just a plain Jane, I no clue what they were looking for in me that noticed by them!!!

Anyway, when they saw ex brought Jc to bring me outing for me to spend time with Jc, they backed off as they saw us friendly to each other!!!

Anyway, ex and me don't have any feeling for each other!!! It was amazed and the Glory of God that he provided the free service to drive us somewhere and sent me back!!!

But one guy I had to tell him straight forward that I only take him as a friend!!!

Back in my mind I am still wondering who was the man who talked loudly at the paying respect to Mr LKY; the one that made my heart joyful after that without knowing why, except his heart talked to mine!!!

I am still curious who he is!!! But not bother, just on off this thought would happen as at today!!!

I didn't know how I landed in such a situation but I do hope Lord sozo me out of this homeless state to bless me a home to call my own. 

If you are out there somewhere and available, agree with me so that power of 2 can let the blessing come like the prayer of wind to send haze away Singapore with Su and it happens!!!

Shalom to all whom want to agree with me. Thanks for reading my blog!!!

No comments: