Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Freedom amid some Control

After one week of stay, I finally taste what freedom is aside some time restrictions to get out the dormitory and time to return and to fill a form for home leave.

I am growing to like staying here as compared to previous stay which much restrictions is given.

The time of the 3rd moon just gone last week and the 4th blood moon coming soon.

I do hope Lord Promise to me doesn't fail me! I meditated and it seem me blessed home is coming!!!

I have much disappointment in having pay my stay here and pay for the storage of my things as mum house is sold.

As long as not talk about this topic, they are friendly but the worst of them all is they claimed that they are Not my family and no obligation to take me into their home. 

Lord has a plan to let them take the same pill for what they done for me!!! The blessing to them will be delayed for what they had done to land me in this spot. 

They said I must be independent to fend myself!!!

If I have my mum's home, no effort at all for me to be independent!!!

I need not borrow anything from them at all!!!

Just by selling my shelter, suddenly thing surface that they even don't want to pack my things as Su complained. 

But Su is also want selling so contradictory of her to complain. She even claimed she is the one on finding the buyer. 

Anyway, come to money, all are selfish, to each themselves!!!

That's why when I have my home and a great pool, Lord said in meditation not to entertain them for all they had done to me!!!

Their blessing will be delay to let them envy mine and I will not offer anything to ease their envy. 

Overall, Lord is so Protective for His Beloved!!!

Anyway, I am very forgiving so Lord has to remind me!!! 

Even Ex, I have to reject too as he saw me slim and yet still don't stir any interest in him. So even his friendliness is just because he needs my signature to remove my name from that marital home. 

Lord could see the hearts of man and He remains me!!! I am practising forgiveness too much that I am very forgiving if Lord didn't reminded me. 

So you see, it's good to walk with Lord!!! Amen!!!

No comments: