Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Blessed Evening

Just back from a worship held by certain church members and a sweet lady, in Health Care, provided the herbal soup for us to enjoy!!!

Actually I did not want to go but changed my mind after a short nap!

When I asked the HCA to call my friend, she who wanted to go initially was too tired after the nap!!!

But that lady purposely came up to get my friend and she asked for me to go too!!!

My friend played the piano and we worshipped a few songs.

Then the HCA lady blessed all of us her herbal soup and now I am too alert to sleep!!!

Tomorrow I will start my job as a receptionist for this care center and to pick up some skill to talk to the public.

It will be a good exposure as my strong personality point me to social area. No wonder Lord's calling is for me to preach and sozo the body to renew in youth.

All points to the strong social inclined I am.

But I will miss working in the workshop in area of prepare the napkin, and the plastic fork and spoon to today new job to insert advertising material for one of the big bank here!!!

I do wonder if I will be bored in the new job but have to test out first!!!

I am still waiting for Lord's promise to manifest and I do hope it is soon. As succot is just an 8 days event. If not this year, then should I wait for 2016 or 2017???

I am clueless too!!!

No comments: