Monday, September 14, 2015

Out of Hospital now

Since none of my siblings want to take me but sold away mum's home, I have nowhere to go, I am now at a care center for a short time.

I do hope the Promise of House by Lord could materialised or was it just a dream!!!

I could not let the Hope gone as this is the only positive Hope that I could hold on with better Prospect!

I am glad that PAP win a landslide victory and they listened to the old aged teaching by Mr LKY to love Singapore and the people.

It is with this trust that the heart of people will hold with hold to see a better Singapore to come!!!

My Hope is to see a better Life for Singaporean in years to come!!!

I prayed a General prayer for God to bless whomever who could take care of Singaporean to bless them with God Favour for them in the eyes of the voters and the landslide victory speaks volume!!!

It was also the change of attitude of politician and the various changes of policy in favour of people in need that show such a victory that had not been seen since the last few Elections!!!

I was not able to vote due to hospitalised and not allow time out!!!

Anyway, I am glad that I am out now to a more freedom institution.

That's all for now! God Bless!!!

No comments: