Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Heart of Woman

In this world of the attraction of the sexes, usually I would like to think of the prettiest, the youngest get it all in the heart of man if he is of certain status and power.

Even in my own situation, I saw a loveless 10 years of marriage but now ex with his current girl is totally another story, he openly pampered her weekly to my amazement, as if he is a totally changed man with her!

This story in the bible about Jacob loving Rachel and sacrificed 7 years to work for her father, Laban, but was tricked by Laban to marry Leah, and had to work another 7 years for Rachel, this story drew me in. Especially Rachel died after giving birth to Benjamin. I felt somewhat unfair to her!

On the other hand, Leah was weak in eyes but had great favour with God that she was blessed with many kids. In the end of life of Jacob, he even wanted to bury by her side!

Looking at myself, a plain Jane, I see nothing good about myself in any way or sense. So much so that I rather hide myself than post photos here or in Facebook!!!

But Lord is good. Out of so many people in this world, He zeroed in on me. He put me through 6-7 years of training. Many times I ran out of energy but He boost me up with new hopes and carried on. The verse by verse meditation of the whole bible takes time but I just stepped on the last 100th page. Glory Glory!!!

Lord promises to bless me greatly for all these years of walking with Him is purely an unmerited favour and honour! He even devise of ways to bring back the love of my life that was plucked out of me under my nose. He promised to pull Jc out of the pit and put her in His Throne to be Glory by His Wisdom and understanding.

I really appreciated much and felt so honor to have Him with me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

I do not understand how things change, but ex from not paying for Jc expenses on my end to lately started paying again. Lord said that He will bring him back to me. I am appreciative. It would be a miracle for this to happen. Why?

I bought Jc to pick him up at the airport. He gave Jc little attention and me zero attention. But go straight to his girlfriend and stick to her. Previously he would send us home in the cab. This time round he rejected, even I propose he sent Jc back and I would take public bus. He just took out $5 for Jc as she had forgotten to bring her ezlink card!

Anyway, praise the Lord, Jc had great fun in Terminal 3. We took some noodle soup for dinner to gather $10 receipt for the long slide at Terminal 3 of Changi Airport. Jc managed to find another receipt to gather some more points. On the way out, I saw a table got a recipt and took it, totally we had about $30+ and this could exchanged into slide coupon to go for the taller slides. The shorter one is free!

After her 3 slides, Jc was sliding down the shorter one and after a while, there is a woman who blessed her a stacks of coupons to slide a lot more. She had a fun time and decided to keep the last 14 coupons for another day. Glory to Jesus for providing the coupons for Jc to enjoy!!!

I could only thank Jesus for His Finished Work at the Cross!!! In the natural, nothing could help me get my family together again. Even Jc study also need lots of Grace from Jesus!

But with His Abundance of Grace and Sure Mercy of David, everything is Possible! With His Intervention, I could get a blessed family and flow in His Peace. I could only thankful for all that was done at the Cross to make it fully available to me. Glory Glory!!!

No comments: