Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Divine Appointment

Lately, I went to Supernatural site to watch the weekly update of Sid Roth interviewing his guests, I had seen Joan Hunter before, but the previous encounter Lord did not impress me with anything. Last week, Sid Roth talked about her parents, Charles and Frances, and my antenna was up. :)

Lord led me to search for Joan Hunter in YouTube and from there He got me connected to 'Charles and Frances How to heal the sick!' I watched all of them and the 14hrs video had Jesus taking about His Last Words through the mouth of Frances Hunter!!! Praise Jesus!!!

Lately, no matter whom Lord led me to watch and learn, somehow, in the end, I found out these men and women had gone back to be with Jesus! Lord led me to watch the videos that they had recorded in their younger days.

As you know, I was reborn straight into New Creation Church that I do not know most Man and Woman of God that are/were in the world. Lord promised that after learning from Pastor Prince, He would led me to learn from other teachers. I am glad that He has been faithful so far!

I am curious about Frances Hunter if she was still around as she had simple faith that I am one too. But from different Supernatural videos that was post in YouTube, I saw the 90 years old Frances Hunter and then another one where Joan Hunter said she has gone back to Lord! Glory Glory! Hallelujah!

Glad that Lord impressed them to post their videos in Youtube! Otherwise, I would not be able to learn from them! Hallelujah! I even got my pubic bone healed in the process. Charles and Frances Hunter were giving lesson on how to heal the pubic bone and I stand in faith to receive the same healing. I heard a click sound from the back of my bone, in the middle portion and I found I could stand without problem.

Previously, I could not stand for long. I will always look for a seat to sit down anywhere I go. There was a curve up of my back when I lay flat on my back. But Glory to Lord, with this adjustment, I could lay flat on my bed and there isn't a wanting to rest anymore! I even found my curved toes straightened!!! Glory to Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

Sunday, I went to the Prayer & Healing Room after service. I actually wanted to go off after the service!!! But the moment the last worship song was sounded as we walked out, Lord convicted me and tears came falling down. I asked Lord if He wanted me to go to the Prayer & Healing Room, He said 'Yes!'

In fact, Lord had lifted me high by His Last verse, Hosea 2:17 'And I shall give her vineyards to her from there, and the Valley of Achor (trouble) for a Door of HOPE and she will SING there, as in the days of her youth and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.'

He sent me to the Prayer and Healing Room to let go of my vent up and to tell me His Promise will soon be with me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!! I was so full of joy after the prayer! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As if every good, devil wants to block, I saw the devil himself in full of youth and energy, but I remembered Lord's Promise in Psalm 92:8-16,

'When the wicked spring like the grass and when all the workers of wickedness flourish, it is that they will be destroyed forever, but You, LORD, are Most High forevermore.

For, Lo, Your enemies, LORD, for, behold, Your enemies will perish! All the workers of wickedness will be scattered.

But You will exalt my horn like horn of a wild ox: I be anointed with fresh oil.
My eye will look on my enermies, my ears will hear the wicked who rise up against me.

The Righteous one will flourish like the date-palm: he will grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

Those who are planted in the House of the LORD will flourish in the courts of our God.

They will bring forth fruit in old age, they will be flourishing and invigorated to show that the LORD is Upright, Just. He is my ROCK (Sheer Cliff), and there is no unrighteousness in Him.'

Charles and Frances Healing videos are really anointed. I could receive the healing and flow in the anointing even though they are years ago. Glory to all that Lord had done in their lives! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

LORD through the care leader's mouth promised that I have walked through the Door of Hope and have invited Jesus into my valley and my new life has started! He told me to look ahead and not to look back! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Looking at what Jc had sms with her daddy, who is in Osaka currently, he is also looking forward to move back here! Jc wanted to spend more time with him and is happy with the news of he moving back here. Lord promised to move me out early. Let see how early will I move out!!! Glory to His Provision in the coming year of Great Changes.

I am walking into the blessing of Abraham and will have a blessed life and bye bye to the old life. I asked Lord to tell me who will be my man. He said He is giving me to choose between the 2 of them. Whoever I pick will be good. Let see when the time comes. Glory to His Goodness!!!

I am glad that LORD is always with me and has been a very Faithful God! Even when I could not pray at time, He will come through to help me pray. There is no way devil could shut my mouth for Lord is with me. Glory Glory!!!

Surely Surely, Lord will be with me forever! I am glad that He promised an everlasting life that I need not face decay nor old age. I could remain young and beautiful forever. I am glad He choose me to walk in His Anointing! It's about Him and Nothing about me! Glory Glory! This make walking with Him a lot easier then base on my own effort, which I have none to speak of! His Grace and Mercy is so Almighty that no matter what valley He put me to rough up, I could still come out alive and healthy!

He just want this girl, that don't like to fight, to be His Mighty Warrior! I learnt from Charles Hunter that it's not about rising our voice but to command the Truth of His Words! He is soft spoken but Lord's Almighty Power came through with his believe that He will do it. Glory Glory! They had such simple faith that healing become easy. Jesus Yoke is surely Light! Glory Glory!

I will remain with Him forever by His Grace and Mercy. What made Lord used me, He said many looks to their abilities while I look to my disabilities and want Him to be Full in me. As I see nothing of myself, He could be Everything in me.

Yesterday, watched a video that Frances Hunter said anything could be anointed to bless those who used it. I put my phone, my wallet, Jc's correction pen and her pencil case! I found that after anointing, I am more focus in using the online version of the bible in my phone. I even become wiser in smsing with ex and Su!

I could not understand Su. She could see my mum lonely in her own house and wanted one of us to get mum to our house. I told her mum has the senile problem that Lord disclosed to me and wanted me and her to pray for mum. However, she just plainly refuse to agree with me for this combined prayer! She even suggested that mum and me could agree and we have the power of 2. Her faith level is a lot higher than mum's but she just refuse!!! I just could not understand what's in her mind.

I could only agree with the vision that Lord gave to Frances Hunter. She said that for those called by Lord, when they turned away, they will be sucked away by the devil into darkness! Ever since Su agreed with her husband and turned away, her pride is up and she even run away from me and treated me as invisible!!! That is how much she has moved away!!!

Lord used a small blessing to test their hearts, they failed miserably! They flowed into pride and ignored my presence when Lord let us met outside the washroom previous Sunday. To be sure, I even smsed her to ask if she saw me, for she did not return my greeting. She just happily talked to her husband while the husband turned to look and turn away again in a no emotional face.

They failed the success test miserably!!! In my heart, I asked Lord for more Grace for them but today sms with her, she still rejected me flatly!!! Whatever to bless her, Lord removed a big part of it and Lord said they will only be normal Christian. Even the shop that was previously given to Su was removed from the years of calling her husband to go back to flower business to using small blessing to test their heart. Their rejection failed the test from Lord!

Lord's Holiness is not just to stand upright in the presence of Lord during test, but in all time too. They only obey if they know is a test, otherwise, they go by their ways. As her sis, even the Grace given to her for so long, she took it as nuisance and always said that she could hear from Lord Himself! The further she walked away, Lord finally dropped her and give me no more desire to call her and him to come in line with Lord's provision.

Am I sad? Of course, I am, but what to do? Already prayed to Lord for more Grace and even told her to agree for once, but no reply from her!!!

Lord is Good, through time, the heart of man is revealed. He uses time and patience to test man's heart! Really, this verse from King Solomon, Psalm 127:1 'Unless the Lord build the house, they labour in vain who build it.'

It is not that no Grace is given, Su's husband has the talent in flower as Lord has given for him to prosper but he hang it up for another area of interest, so failed in the calling. As he failed, what little is given to him will be taken away. Lord said he will lost his skills!!!

Lord seem to transfer their calling to my 2nd sis. Her heart is pure and always have a patient ear for anyone who is in sadness and she will not condemn. She has the heart of Gold. Lord is waiting for her to come fully to Him and He will surely use her for His Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The only barrier, I guess, is to see what I proclaimed all these years to come to past. When they see Jesus is real, I guess they will be more willing to accept Him. 2nd sister is just waiting for her husband to come to Jesus before she will come personally!!! Glory Glory!!!

As the time of His Coming is nearer and nearer, the shaking of my life and my family, things are falling into place. Surely, it will come a day when all my family members are saved and gladly come to Him!

Jc wants me to be able to fly to Sweden to pray for her granny of her pain. Let see how things move in future. Even though I know ex was affected by the devil to walk away from me and even to prefer other woman than me, I still wonder if he could be a loving husband. I know Lord could change his heart, but I wonder if I still want him back!

After so long, after seeing all that I could see about him inside out, I really questioned myself if he really suits me. I am willing to go ahead for a new life with someone new and let him be in the dark as he is now. That's how much my heart has been moving into.

However, H, the 60+ year old that looked 40, that I long ago talked about, her husband of old, whom she has separated, he has cancer last stage and she came back from USA to look after him. She told me that since I have a kid with ex and he had none with the girls, she said it's better to look through all the bad, and just accept him back as what she has done currently.

I will let Lord lead my heart. I know if for Jc sake, of course it's better for her! But do I really want to eventually, I don't know. At this point, after seeing the devil himself, I know for sure ex also suffer somehow. I will let time tells. So far time has done a good job in all the shaking. I will let things fall into place again. How it turns out, through time, when the sand settles, things will be clearer! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: