Monday, November 26, 2012

Beloved Lord

Walking with Lord for so long, He is being very good! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

If you have followed me long enough, you would have seen I have mentioned blessing of Abraham a few times. Lord had tested me for many, many times that even if He is really bringing the blessing I would not bother much.

But, out of His Grace, weekly, He is getting me to look to Him for His Protection and for His Blessing. Today was preached by Pastor Lawrence. At first I was wondering why sent him as he is one that hardly preached. Pastor Prince was praising him last week and this week, he became the one preaching.

But actually Lord led him to lead me to Look upon Jesus for the blessing. This is the first time I saw that the blessing is sealed in the blood of Jesus and it is a surety. Then Lord led me to see that the blessing was with Jesus resurrection. It is a surety that could not be deny! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Pastor Lawrence kept calling to look to Jesus and to sing worship song. This is the only way to win our battle with those that is blocking us from receiving! Glory to Jesus!!! He showed that when we praise Jesus, Lord goes to fight our battle and we just need to go collect the spoils!!! Glory Glory!!!

This sermon is really Lord asking me to Look to Jesus and surely the blessing will come through. I have been through all kinds of despised disbelieve that Lord will bless me by people around me. When they see that what I proclaimed did not come to pass yet, they flowed into thinking I am lying.

However, as I am coming to the closure of meditation soon, Lord is leading me to rejoice in His Goodness so that I could receive His Goodness. Even ex was complaining to Jc along the way driving her to her gym class. He said I had proclaimed for 4-5 years and yet, nothing is seen!!!

Small blessing, the plant grow faster, but to get big blessing, have to let the tree mature before fruits could be seen. Lord put my 2 seeds that was planted long ago and many small seeds along the way to slowly working its way to the big trees that bears many fruits. All these takes time. For me to finish reading the bible and meditate the bible verse by verse. Surely, as I chewed the Words of God is approaching the end, He could bring it through! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

It's not about me working for my blessing, but more of Lord need to train me to maturity to handle all that He is giving me so that I would not be crazy by all that He is pouring onto me. All these takes time to mold me into strong rooted in Him that I will not wavier at the next wave of wind that blows to unstable me.

There are many temptations to pull me away from Lord, even from friendly people. But as I walked so long with Lord, all the pull away I could see clearly. Even to the extend of having someone tempting me with one night stand just by I helping mum to look for new bed for her tenants!!!

At each temptation, I see that I will dishonor Lord or be away from Him. With this long period of time spending by His Side, each temptation could be easily identify. This come with many practice of important events that I had to attend and the effect I saw on my staying close to Lord. That when friend called me to spend more time away, I could spot the devil way of tempting me away.

Lord led me to go through difference scenario so that I could have a sharper discerning ability to spot the pitfalls. With all in place, He could then bring this Great Honour to me!!! Glory Glory!!!

It's when I walked with Him for so long and seen all the pitfalls of others and the tiny one of my walk that I know I have to always be deeply rooted in Him. One thing for sure, when one thought that he would only take a little detour with Lord, but devil will let him fall deeper into sin, fallen from Grace far away!

Looking at Su, whom once was closed to Lord to now looking for different avenue to prosper themselves is just pure amazing!!! She did not even realise that she had moved far away from Lord to look to money, how to grow money from different ways of labouring! Even when I met her on Saturday at mum place and prompting her to combine prayer fall on deafen ears!!! She was in her pride!!!

Lord had told me even when in future, she look to me for the money source and come with her promise of obedience, Lord said it is just an act to secure the money and thus I am to ignore. He said if without blessing she could not obey, with blessing, it is not the real sincerity that is coming through. That is why what little Lord has given to her, will be taken away too!!!

Really, when one is called by Lord, Lord will built their personality to handle the job!!! Those that joined the fun could not last. At pressure, they go for their first exits!!! Su was holding so strong to Lord but she always look to her husband!!!

At his command, she shifted looking to Lord to what her husband told her. Her focus has been shifted even without her noticing. To such an extend she felt she was also listening to Lord that whatever Lord is trying to pull her back has fallen on deaf ears!!!

Lord even teaches me how to answer her in the future questioning on her share of the great blessing. It is sad that a big slice of the cake was cut off from her!!! From a high calling to be just a normal Christian. She saw the good and taste the good has moved away, Frances Hunter had a vision that saw all these being sucked into deep darkness!!! I saw it happening on her!!!

No wonder Lord in our early days said that she will help in the Children Ministry. He saw it all even before it began!!! Whatever Lord let her handle was given to me. This is scripture too! Those that had more, more will be given to them!!! I used to not understand this scripture of why when one had more, more will pour into them till this experience I had with Su!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The Lion is roaring to remove Children of God from getting close to Lord to receive the Heaven on Earth blessing. As a child of God, we do have to be wary!!! Through sitting down and resting in Lord, it's amazing how He led me to learn all these even when I hardly move out of the house, only to buy my groceries and weekly going to church to listen to His Words for me!!!

Abba Father, thank You for all Your Leading. In You is the Fountain of Renewal of Youth, the Treasure floodgate, the Good Fortune!!! Those who find Him found them!!!

Many are still toiling between Law and Grace cum Truth, others are focusing on the theory of the bible! Another are Disbelieving believer of God Goodness!!! Many are looking to Money, to the Great Darkness, to their own self. Many are just happy to be just the Sunday or Saturday fellowship with Lord and the rest of the day, worldly events. All these are ways how darkness led them away. Let them feel they are still somewhat with the Lord but actually, the focus are away from Jesus and His Goodness!!!

King Jesus said that there are many ways to the way to the world, but He is the only way to Heaven, to His Great Blessing. His Door is narrow!!! He is the one and only way!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: