Monday, November 19, 2012

Divine Agreement

Abba Father has been a Faithful God in looking after me. Lately, even though I am too lazy to pray, He is always there to ensure my safety. Lately, every Sunday, He is giving me comforts and leads me into Hopes!!! Glory to Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

From years of meditation, finally, I left 100 pages! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! Father God has promised Great Blessing going to pour onto me and after some disbelieve, this morning, finally I agree with Him on His Goodness. It's an undeserving favour that I cannot merit it on anything except His Goodness, His Abundance of Grace and His Free Gift of Righteousness and His Sure Mercy of David!!! Glory to His Goodness!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Surely, personal life is in great darkness, but Lord in His Words in Isaiah 60 has Great Promise! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Isaiah 60:1-5
'1 Arise, shine, for your Light has come, and the Glory of the Lord rises upon you.

2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples,
But LORD rises upon you and His Glory appears over you!

3 Nations will come to your Light, and kings to the brightness of your Dawn.

4 Lift up your eyes and look about you;
your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on Arm.

5 Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with Joy;
the wealth on the seas will be brought to you,
to you the Riches of the nations will come.'

I am looking forward to this Blessedness and the end of all the darkness attacks!!! Surely such a day is coming!!! I am happy!!! Lord said He will restore my family and I am looking forward to it!!!

Finally, after so many disagreement, there is surely 1 agreement between ex and me on Jc study. We are displeased with her results that has been affected by the divorce and ex different relationships that from P2 to now P5, it was a down hill slope. Her unwillingness to study is under pressure from both of us to break free and to concentrate! Lord promised to lift her up! I am trusting her to Him!!!

Recently, her IPhone 3GS was stolen from her bicycle basket while she was nearby with her friend doing some gymnastic stunts. This stealing humbles her down so much that her pride was gone! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Her daddy only bought a new sim card for her to use on his old Nokia phone. Hehe..Jc after using IPhone for such a long time, she is finding the drag in using this ancient Nokia phone, but out of no choice, as mummy and daddy not willing to pay for another smart phone, she has to use this old phone!!!

Praise the Lord, ex today blessed me $100 for Jc holiday maths lesson enhancement and crack into next year learning. P6 is a compressed time table. The whole year lessons going to teach in half year and then will be the prelim exam and after that will be the P6 PSLE, Primary School Leaving Examination! She does need Lord's Wisdom, Understanding, Logical Thinking, Reasoning and Memory to do a great job! Lord has promised to prosper her! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord has told me how He is going to restore my family and I trust in His Goodness to do a complete job. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that I have Lord as my Saviour, Redeemer and Friend. With my siblings shutting their doors, only 2nd sis still on the same flow. Su supposed to have a combined prayer with me for mum.

It was the last Grace given to test her. She came for a while and I woke up at 11:20am to see her sms of leaving at 12 noon. I called her and that sent a panick to her, I guess. Mum said she only came a short while and then left home!!! With that, the last Grace to obey Lord went down the drain. I saw her husband today on the way to the washroom after church, another total ignorance from him!!!

Mum was facing slight senile problem and I had asked 1st sis to take her in. Her flat is the biggest and more rooms than all the rest, but she claimed her home has no place for mum!!! I am disappointed in her selfishness. Brother would not pass his keys to mum, so it was inconvenient for mum to stay there. 2nd sis has her in-law with her, so no more room. Su rented flat too small and old and limited rooms and space to accommodate mum.

I really thank Lord for all these shaking using long period of time. The heart of men are being revealed over time when the promise of blessing has yet to manifest!!! Money can hide the real intention of man and the absent of it reveals their hearts!!! I am sad for mum. Among the 5 of her kids, Su pity from a distant and 2nd sis could not do much with her limitation and mum after all the curses encountered here dare not come anymore!!!

With Lord's blessing, I will bring her to Lord's new house! This is the Grace Lord put in my heart to let her stay with me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! You know, eldest sister put mum's investments under her name without mum's knowledge. It was when mum showed me the documents that I saw that and told mum about it. She is so wary about mum remove those moneys out of her grab!!! Sad Sad Sad on how she has changed!!!

But Lord is good! He will restore mum into healthy again and surely all greediness will be judged!!! Abba is so good that He revealed all their hearts to me. From the amount of blessing to be given to each of them, I could see Lord's indication of their heart clearly. Whatever is hidden, Lord exposed it that the greed is stopped!!!

With all shaking done, Lord promised to manifest the blessing to me. I am so happy! Even though I don't know the exact time, I just trust in what He revealed and look to His Goodness and believe it! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: