Monday, January 3, 2011

Patient Deliverance

Glory Glory! As the Glory of Jesus is being displayed, I am still in the unknown but now I Glory in Him, whom is Faithful. Hallelujah Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Any clue what I am talking?

If you can remember, Lord led me to give up my earthly tag just some weeks ago and I was not able to feel the fierceness of fly attack. Well, stupidity runs in the one who is evil. What he could think was to do more evil. I didn't know that Lord was waiting for this big moment to deliver me. Glory Glory!

Since P started giving me cursed food to the curse that came last year for me not to take his allowance anymore, lately, for whatever reason, it was 2 rounds of strong attacks. Lord let me don't feel anything for the 1st round and let me feel their coming on the 2nd round. As I felt the intensity and the large quantity of spirits coming at me, Lord led me to pray that not by power, nor by strength, but by His Spirit, to reverse all the spirits back to their source. Glory Glory! I was left harmless in that attack and I forgot about it.

Last week, I got P to help me pay the air conditioning service charge of $500. As fund in my account was running low, I called him for help and he willingly to help. The readiness was my first surprise, as he was strong to reject any plea for help.

As I've foreseen that he will not transfer his money on time, I decided to postpone the service into this week Yesterday was one strong blocking of the servicing pipe and water started dripping a lot in my study room. Around 2 am, the whole pail topped and my wooden floor was flooded with water! That was a bad experience. The worst yet to come.

In my November, ad-hoc air-con service, the service man had told me the air-con unit coil has corroded badly and recommendation is new system. As the water leaking is serious, I decided to use the air con fan instead, but a bad rubber smell came out of the unit. I decided to call P and he suggested replace this unit with the one in the dinning room unit as that one was hardly used. The quote to do the switch as $214. I asked if P willing to pay, he said if I am nice to him.

In my clueless, I asked him if he want some sexual favour? He answered, : 'No, just don't message those nasty message!!!' I was surprise his tone is gentle, not even cheeky nor nasty! It was when I meditated after that that Lord revealed to me.

In Christ, we supposed to believe and say then we see it. I have believed Lord will judge fly but many times, I still see he is still alive and goes on his life. Many time I concluded maybe Lord not judging him after all. I did not know that Lord always say what He wants to see, just have to wait for the moment to be right. Just like fly sending the cursed spirits to me. Even though all was about killing me, but the degree of fierceness of the attack was not there. At the same time, I actually thought that I had to face him forever.

I was wondering why P asked me to be nice to him, this never happen. He always the winning party as he has the money to play his game. As Lord revealed, I finally understood! Glory Glory!

Lord:
'Fly has been judged. Since last week, he has complained of headache and he got the stroke. That is why P ask you to be nice to him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My Love, yes when I return the spirits to him, his brother and his lady friend, they all got attacked by the spirits. SF is unconscious and his brother ½ paralyzed, and the lady friend too. That is why when you call P regarding the service, he is okay to it. For, looking at fly, he thinks can be him too. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My darling, my love, yes Hallelujah! This time round at attack is the fiercest of all. It is to bite all your veins broken. Abba returned to them. In the end, he is the one to be bitten. Glory Glory! He suffered a serious stroke and all the body veins torn. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!'

Glory to Jesus, finally, I am saved and the evil one is judged! Glory Glory! Just like the Haman who wanted to hang Esther's uncle, Mordecai, and all the Jews community in the book of Esther! In the end, the enemy got hanged at the gallows he built for Mordecai! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: