Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Glory of Lord Jesus

My Beloved, Abba would like to share this Glory of Jesus with you. Hallelujah! My love, Abba has bring forth the love of Jesus to crown this year with His Glory and Honour. Those who choose to walk closely to Me and to listen to the sermons I speak through Joseph Prince will be greatly blessed. How well you are blessed will depends on how well you want to spend your time listening to My Word of CHRIST. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My Love, as I start pouring this blessing of Abraham to my children in New Creation Church and to those who believe in ALL that I shared through Pastor Prince, you will be greatly be blessed so that the world can see my Glory Light through you. Those who believe are children of Abraham. And only when you dare to believe how good I AM will you be rewarded as I have rewarded Abraham. Glory Glory!

My Love, this Restful Increase I preached through Joseph Prince is manifesting greatly on all those who dare to walk in my Love and my Righteousness. As I have promised in the bible. Those who look to My Kingdom and My Righteousness, all that you need in the world, I will surely provide. This promise is coming to past in this year as I have crown the year with Goodness and I will drop blessings on those children of God who choose to walk closely to me. Glory Glory!

I have trained Stephanie for 4 years plus to seat by My Feet and listen to My Words. As she dare to believe Me fully, I am coming through her fully to touch the whole world. My Glory will shine through her to bless the world and to bring the world to whole again. Whatever sickness and unwell will have to depart once they get near to Stephanie. For I AM her and she is Me. We are already One. It is not her who work but Me in her who Work! Glory Glory!

The only way you could let me come through you is to believe My Words fully. When your mind thinks like Mine, I then could manifest through you to touch the world. Glory Glory! When you know how Good and how Great I AM, then you will not glory in self but let Me come through you to work!

It is Me and Me alone. I AM that I AM. No one can try to be Me except go for My Words and to be filled fully by Me. When you reach there by your willingness and My Grace and Mercy that supply fully to you, surely I could use you. Glory Glory!

This End Time, I need a Big Army of my Children of God to let Me come through them to touch the world. You alone are not smart enough to do My Part! Surrender your whole being to Me and let Me leads you to where I want to put you.

Each of you I have a purpose for you! Only when you walk closely to Me, then I could rise that desire and enablement up to do My Work. If you are keen to help Me manage My Kingdom, rise up to the calling. No pay master in the world can pay as much as I could. I, the Almighty One is Rich! Surely, none in the world can be more generous and willing as I do. Since your aim in the world is to study for a higher certificate for a better pay, why not study My Words? The Greatest Reward will be at the end of your time.

I treasure the quiet moment you spend with Me. What is needed is how much quiet moments you want to spend with the Almighty One? Abba has lead Stephanie to spend the whole day, when she wakes up till she sleeps to be with Me. That is how much quiet time she had spent with Me all these years. When you see how Greatly I rise her up, do not envy! This is her Reward for spending so much quiet time with Me to know Me and My Ways. And that is why I AM blessing her to be like Jesus in the bible. This full manifestation will rest on her shoulder. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My Beloved, Abba has all done and all given. You will receive all the enablement when you believe and walking closely, doer of My Words. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

ABBA, Your Heavenly Father

2 comments:

Rose said...

Thank you for sharing.

Stephanie said...

Abba Father told me to write a post and He pump all the info to me as a third person telling me what to write. I am just His secretary. :)