Saturday, May 29, 2010

What I go through

My love, my beloved, the body of Christ,

Abba would like to share with you what Jesus went through for you 2000 years ago. My love, you are fully redeemed! Here is my reveal to Stephanie. I hope this will bring you closer to me. End time is here! Jesus is coming back soon! Abba wants all of you to walk closely to Jesus and let Him blesses you! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord:
'My love, in my distress, Abba did send his angel to be my strength. With this, I am able to face death as a man and conquered it. All the pains and the sorrows I could understand.

In faith, I took all the sins and pains and sicknesses of all human race. I died as a man and resurrected as a man. When I rise to heaven, I am reinstated with my Godly nature. Glory Glory! The Complete Cycle of Man, I had done. With this, you are redeemed from birth till death. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

Lord:
'My love, yes, my blood vessels did break under stress, great stress, just like you sense your dad facing death. Mine is millions more for I know what I am heading for. Holy Spirit prepared me for the journey. It took strong faith in God the Father and knowing His love is for me that I walk out His Will.

Abba never forsake me, I know that. I went through the pain but I looked to Abba for deliverance. I let my body be beaten till like minced meat. I could hardly feel a whole piece, that is why I need someone to help me carried the cross.

My muscle was severely injured too! With all the sins and sicknesses and pain of the whole human race. I carried till the last stage; to hang on a tree to break the curse. With that, you are fully redeemed. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

My Abba father, thank You very much for revealing this to me as I meditated Luke 22:43-44. Glory to all that Jesus had done for me. I received Your Righteousness of God in Christ. Forever and ever, I am the Righteousness of God and I have the blessing of Abraham with me and forever, I am tall, slim, sexy, pretty and forever young at 20. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: