Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Blessed Country

Abba on the 13th May 2010 revealed to me this:

'My love, abba raise 2 cities; Israel and Singapore. Abba long knows Israel will surely not obey me. I rise them up to show the cursed side. Singapore, I know I could find faithful man here. I rise this country to show My Grace and Mercy.'

When I know this, I thought Abba's Grace and Mercy is showing through New Creation Church. I was wondering as a whole country, He is not involved. It's was the death of Dr Goh Keng Swee, and know that he was also a son of God, that I realised the growing of Singapore from a small fishing village to now a modern, safe country, where the standard of living is pretty high, is all the wisdom of Lord coming through Dr Goh. Abba let me realised the Great Grace and Mercy that He had poured into Singapore to make this country so rich and prosperous. Glory Glory!

From these few days of honoring the late Dr Goh, even with no experience, he pushed many areas of development for the modern Singapore that it was said his idea was 30 years ahead. This was the report on 14th May 2010 Straits Times:

'Goh Keng Swee's contributions led to "Singapore miracle"

SINGAPORE: Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong has said that without the contributions of the late Dr Goh Keng Swee, there would not be the Singapore miracle of today.

In a letter to Dr Goh's wife, the Senior Minister referred to him as "one of the most brilliant architects" of the country.

Senior Minister Goh said Dr Goh was a practical man full of bold and creative ideas, and when faced with a problem, he analysed it with far-sightedness and produced practical solutions.

Dr Goh played a key role in creating many important economic institutions such as the Economic Development Board and Jurong Town Corporation. As Defence Minister, Dr Goh built up from scratch the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) into a credible defence force.

"Dr Goh was an inspiration to my generation of political leaders. We benefited from his brilliant and strategic thinking. He was also selfless in stepping down in 1984 from all ministerial appointments and from parliament in favour of political renewal. We felt the heavy responsibility of carrying on where he left off," said Senior Minister Goh.

"For me personally, Dr Goh was more than just a national hero. He was also an influential mentor. I had the good fortune to work for him as a young civil servant in the Ministry of Finance and later as a colleague in Cabinet."

When Mr Goh first stood for elections in Marine Parade in December 1976, it was Dr Goh who gave the senior minister advice on how to fight and win.

"Later, he also guided me in my initial years as the Minister of Defence. Dr Goh is undoubtedly one of Singapore's outstanding national heroes. Those of us who knew and worked with Dr Goh will never forget his brilliance, insightfulness and wry sense of humour. Dr Goh dedicated himself to Singapore. His contribution was unique. His legacy will be enduring," said Mr Goh. '

I have no doubt Lord's hand is all over Singapore. Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!

No comments: