Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Garden of Eden

My Beloved, did you enjoy the revelation in NCC today? I was so overwhelmed by the revelation that I cried at first but in the end was filled with the joy of Lord. Glory Glory!

Many a time, when I pray Psalms 91, I would thank Abba father for placing me and the family in the Holy of Holy, on the Mercy Seat. I would thank Abba for soaking me and my family in the blood of Jesus. I know Jesus blood was poured onto the ground in heaven that led Sa tan to fall from heaven. The thing is, I did not grab the words of Christ that make it so.

Today, finally, my eyes is opened that the Tabernacle, the Mercy Seat and the ground of the Holy of Holy was splashed with the blood of Jesus 7 times, which means Perfect Rest. Glory Glory! The truth was so joyful that Lord showed me a vision of the Garden of Eden in greenery. Glory to Lord Jesus!!! With this truth received in full, Lord said I have a full revelation of Jesus now. Glory Glory!

Abba father, I am so happy to sit in the foot of Jesus and hear your words daily. Thank you for talking to me daily to bring me closer and closer to you. Glory Glory!

Long ago, when this 20+ yrs christian that Lord sent to lead me initially, she told me that nightly she had to spend some quiet time with the Lord. She told me that this spending of time with the Lord leads to great blessings and leading. I was so curious about this quiet time. Her answer did not satisfy me.

Recently, Lord led me to call Angie. After a great time of sharing, she told me that she needed to spend some quiet moment with the Lord. I became curious of her quiet time. Leaded by the Lord, she explained that long ago in younger days, in church camp, after a day of activities, they were told to spend some time in the words of Christ, the bible, with the Lord. This is the quiet time.

When I realised what this quiet time is about, I then realised the whole day through I have been having my quiet time with the Lord. The truth of this spending time with the Lord and daily communication with the Lord, really blows my mind that moment. Glory to Lord's leading me daily! Glory Glory!

Yes, I have heard from Pastor Prince sermon. One thing is needful. If you do not do this one thing needful, you will be fighting your own fire all over the place. I take this seriously. Yes, I did. I am not ashamed to tell you I am not a good housewife. I neglect cleaning the house. I always thinks that as long as I did this one thing, the rest Lord would handle. Haha...Praise the Lord. I confessed I am not a good mother too. I believe in doing this one thing, Lord would handle the rest for me. Talk about being the extremist in this believe. Please don't follow to neglect daily life like me!

By the Grace of Lord Jesus, he let me soak in the words, but he did get sis to tell me to keep the house clean. Haha, I always tell her that Lord would take care of it. Finally, now walked so close to Lord, finally it sank in that I need to take care of the house. Haha! Glory Glory!

Lord also guided me on how to disciple Jc. I obeyed P previous on not caning Jc, but she grow to be so stubborn that hard to get her to obey. Lord led me to get a cane after I used pet bottles and brush wasn't good enough. I was so scared to cane her, but upon caning, she became resistance, further caning, the darkness on her face departed and she is the sweet Jc again. My mum even commented that previously she was quiet and everything bucked up in her, she was not happy. With this caning and asking her to tell me things about school life, my mum said that she is now more vocal and cheerful. Glory to the leading of Lord.

Lord even get Su to share with me how to take care of my future man. Glory that this old man is pretty independent that he is fine taking care himself. Abba is sending me a Chinese man and local culture is different, so I must change to learn how to provide. Lord said with love bank at below zero, I could not not perform. In future, with my love bank overflowing, I would be able to perform. Glory that it is made so easy for me. Hallelujah!!!

Abba father, you let me soak in your words first. This living words changed my life. Then you show me how to walk righteous path. Each path is showing results with your leading. Glory Glory! You even let me see what is true love is about. You let me see what selfish heart is about. With your leading, I could see P clearer. Glory Glory!!! I love this life leaded fully by you. Every steps I walk with your leading is so good. I love this blessed life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: