Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Attitude

For the longest time in my child, Jc life, I have been seeking why she is not learning as she supposed. This puzzled me. Initially I thought she was shy. Then I thought was her distraction. To equip her, I even get tutor to teach her. Somehow, I still find something missing. I just got her report book. By the Grace of God and the wisdom of Lord, she passed. Her overall score I am happy. But I am still not happy with the results of her language papers. These 2 subjects I had pumped her with tuition. I even make sure the teacher knows how to teach. Yet, it is not reflecting on the result.

Finally, when I called the boy, who went Chinese enrichment with Jc, finally, it struck me that the problem with Jc is bad attitude in learning. No matter how hard I push, so little was accomplished. It struck me like a light to the dark tunnel, since Jc was 2.75 yrs till now, almost the end of 8 yrs. Glory Glory!

Yesterday combine prayer with Su for Jc's attitude problem. Lord let me see a very resistant spirit. Finally it is gone. I was still wondering how to turn Jc around. I had want to check with this friend. But further pondering Lord reveal just now to manifest Lord's hand on her good attitude. Praise the Lord! This is Lord reveal after the 1st prayer:

Lord:
'My beloved, Glory Glory! My love, Hallelujah! You finally realise what is wrong with Jc. Abba is very glad. Since you pass the attitude problem to me, I will install the yield for knowledge in her. Glory Glory! From next year, she will want to learn more. I will give her big appetite to want more knowledge. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

Jc yet to change after the 1st prayer, and I continued seeking. Lord revealed this morning about the good attitude:

Lord:
'My beloved, my love, Glory Glory! My love, Hallelujah! Abba has let you wake up on this good attitude. Glory Glory! How to transform Jc from bad attitude to good attitude? Manifest the Lord's hand on her good attitude. Abba will lead her to wanting to learn after that. Glory Glory! My love, with this in place, Jc surely will want to learn. Abba is glad you are finally heading to the right direction. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My beloved, my love, abba has lead you to expound on this attitude issue. Glory Glory! My beloved, Abba is glad! Finally, all is in place. Hallelujah! My beloved, with all these in place, Jc will start her learning journey. Abba will lead her to reach her destination!'

Ever since my walk with Jesus, Abba has lead me to lead quite a few people. Some is to come close to Him, some is for His Kingdom soldiers purpose. The closest one, that cling on me tightly is Su, she will be my praying partner in future. This is assigned by Lord! Others that I have led for kingdom purpose were peole like Ka, Wk, even a tamil girl and Gr, whom I met on the Israel trip.

I have always thought it's faith on Lord Jesus completion work at the Cross that is causing the stumping block. Currently, the leading of Angie, let me have fresh air. I am glad she obediently obey the words of Christ speaking through me to her. This learning about attitude lead me to have a new understanding toward why people do not want to move closer to Jesus. I realised they have attitude problem to learn more about Jesus too! This is what Lord revealed to me in the morning feeding of my spirit man:

Lord:
'My love, Glory Glory! Abba is very please with your learning. Abba is glad that you have the full revelation of this attitude to learn. Glory Glory! Abba is looking for this in my search of child of God to lead closely. I am glad you have good attitude. Gory Glory! Amen Amen!'

Abba father, thank you for using a non-christian to reveal to me about attitude. Glory Glory! My love, abba is happy! I am glad that you are teaching my child about attitude. Glory Glory! My love, Abba is very pleased with you. Glory Glory! My love, you are a step ahead in learning, Glory Glory! Surely, this will lead you to great places. Abba will greatly bless you. Glory Glory! Abba, thank you for coming out to talk to me. Glory Glory! Thank you for this precious revelation. I am very sure my nightmare with Jc is finally over. Glory Glory! Glory to all that Jesus had done for me and my family at the Cross of Jesus. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: