Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Blood of Jesus

As the blood of Jesus is worship in great honour in the worship album, The Perfect Offering, Lord lead me to more revelation of Jesus. Plus what He revealed to me during last week sermon, I get a better understanding of the blood of Jesus. Praise Jesus for His Perfect Work on the Cross!

I was meditating Hebrew 9, as I my eyes were opened to what Jesus hasd done for me, I was pondering the covering of Jesus on my body and Lord revealed to me this morning in my feeding of my spirit man. Praise the Lord! Glory Glory! All these revelation is so good that I like to share with you:

Lord:
'By the blood of Jesus, the whole earth is cleansed of all curses. Adam being cursed to work and strive, this curse is being reversed. People do not know the truth. When you know the truth, the truth set you free. Glory Glory!

You have given great honour to the blood of Jesus! Abba is very happy. Glory Glory!'

Lord:
'My beloved, yes, since Jesus died on the cross, the blood of Jesus is forever cover those who accepted Him as their Saviour. As such, daily, you are covered by the blood of Jesus. Pleading the blood of Jesus is about bringing awareness to the blood.

Once you aware, the blood is in operative. Yes, it is not covering the external of the body. It penetrates body, soul and spirit and all parts of your body. As your whole being is being cleansed, Holy Spirit could indwell in you and come out of you.

Satan by right DO NOT have access of your body. Like you realised, you are in the garden of Eden. He could only whisper from afar. Even what you feel is just a remote shadow. As you recognise its existence, you open door for it to come affects you. That's how he works. He could not come without your acceptance.'

Abba father, thank you for revealing the coverage of the blood of Jesus to me. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for such a Perfect Work on the Cross that You have redeemed the whole human race that you have fulfilled the punishment of death of the 10 commandment that none will die from sin immediately. Now is still the Year of the Lord for great salvation for the lost sheep to wander back to you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: