Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Grace of Lord Jesus

In this process of walking close with Jesus, Lord comes to lead me more. Many a time, people may not know what I put in for this leading. Walking with Jesus starts with having a good opinion of Lord Jesus and believing all that He had done on the Cross.

The whole bible, is not just this revelation about Jesus. There are more about Jesus than just this believe. It's through listening to the sermons from NCC, your vision of Jesus grows bigger and bigger. Lord is leading in term of which sermons you are to listen and what books to read. It's the small still voice and the heart impression. When you quiet down, probably you could feel his presence.

As I was so fill up with the word of Christ, Lord came and lead me more. It's about sitting at the foot of Jesus and let Him fill you up, when you have eaten enough of the breast of Jesus, about His Love, Lord will slowly lead you to access His Thigh, where all His power is.

What is this filling up means? Why need the filling up to serve Jesus? The walk in this Christian life is to be like Jesus. How can you be like Jesus? In the bible, Lord promised it was not a outward walk. It's a inner man leading.

In the natural, we are so I do this, I did that. It's all about I, I , I. Yes, the daily walk in life, most people thinks about what they going to do from the start of the day till they sleep. As long as you are still thinking about I, I, I, Lord could not use you.

This filling up is about, you learn more about Jesus and believe about all that is shared about Him. The more you listen and the more you believe in your heart what Jesus has done for you and how great Father God is, slowly, your mindset will think just like Jesus. Your walk of life will be He is walking for you. Daily life it's all about He do it for you. As you lean more to Him and let Him come through you to lead you, He is able to use your body, the temple. When He could use you, His power will come through you to touch the world.

That is why it is so important to fill up ourselves with what is revealed about Jesus. Pastor Prince ministry is about revealing about Jesus. That is why I was being lead by Lord to go there. At that time I didn't know He is leading me. It's through this walk with Him that I realise my whole life He is with me.

Why I post this post? Through this 2.5 yrs, Lord is leading me to listen to more of His words. As I listen, I recommended to my sis and WK too. In this world, there are adversary that do not want you to know too much about Jesus. The more you know about Lord Jesus, the more you will not believe in His lie about your life. He become inoperative in you.

This past 2.5 yrs, Lord initially impressed Su to help in Children Ministry and Wk and I in healing. That time WK was with us and even though she did not believe as much as we do, her walk with Jesus was not that far off. We always pull each other back as adversary tried to lead each of us away.

Finally, adversary thinks of a plan for Wk to move away from us. While we were still walking together, Lord through me told her that Lord wants to bless her greatly. Did she believe? Hiaz... Lord 1.5 yrs ago, through me lead her close again. Mainly getting her to listen to more sermons. She shy away. The 2nd last leading, she believe that God is a Good God. Since He could lead me, He could lead her too. She has not been filling her up with sermons and reading the bible.

On 23th February, through my meditation, Lord told me and Su to lead her again. I saw her on MSN yesterday and she told me she has been praying to Lord to use her. Lord impressed me to lead her again. This is what Lord tells me: 'I want to bless her very much. But she has not put in much effort to come close to me.'. But she told me that she has been listening to sermon and reading the bible. Only Lord will know about the much effort part. I won't know, I am just a delivery girl for Lord.

Actually, blessing comes to Jesus only. In the bible, Jesus was on Peter's boat and because Jesus was there, blessing goes there. How did blessings come to your life then? It's by having the same thoughts as Jesus and let Him be your life. That is why, not all people in church gets blessed millions of dollars. Only the few who dare to come that close was blessed with millions of dollars. When Lord Jesus operates through your life, blessing will be chasing after you.

This is the life describe in John 10:27 'My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.' Psalm 23 is a Psalm about you being lead by Lord. Once you being lead by Lord then Psalm 23:6 'Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.' Why you 'dwell in the house of Lord', you trusted Lord and put your life with Him. 'Goodness and love will follow me' as Jesus is in your life and coming through your life, the blessing will surely come for Him and you will be the one receiving it just like Peter in the boat.

It's a life directed by the Spirit. A life of rest in Him. Hallelujah!!! Amen & Amen!!!

2 comments:

Rose said...

This past week the Lord has been saying Ps 23 to me too. Thanks for your sharing.

Anonymous said...

"It's about sitting at the foot of Jesus and let Him fill you up, when you have eaten enough of the breast of Jesus, about His Love, Lord will slowly lead you to access His Thigh, where all His power is."

Where is this in scripture? you said by listening to the NCC your vision of Jesus will grow bigger and bigger. again, where is this in scripture?