Monday, February 23, 2009

Sitting at the foot of Jesus

Let me confess, in this 2.5 yrs of walking with Jesus. I did not encounter that many of Christian sisters and brothers to talk in general. As such, I am only talking from the few I met this 2.5 yrs.

From New Creation Church, Lord through Pastor Prince point to the bible that Jesus commented Mary for sitting on His Foot to receive is the good thing. Looking around me, in this world, there are just too many reading materials about Christianity and how to know the Holy Spirit and etc etc....

What I know, my job as a child of God, is to believe in whatever teaches in New Creation. That's what Lord impressed me when I was a baby Christian. He even made available of sermons for me to listen. Pastor Prince Ministry is about revealing Jesus. The whole bible is also about Jesus. Lord also lead me to sit in NCC to receive as much as possible...sermons from 2002 till now. It was this listening till full...well, I won't know if I am full or not. It's Lord who knows and He who lead. When my foundation in Lord Jesus goodness is not easily shaken, Lord lead me to learn from other teachers.

I have been to Jerry Servelle website then to Kenneth Copeland. The learning is only for a season. As I grow in the Lord, He leads me to John G Lake, and even download Smith Wigglesworth's Everlasting Love etc. But Lord did not ask me to swallow all that the other teachers taught. There are some teaching that Sin, Law that Lord Jesus has fulfilled, but the teacher still teaching, Lord told me to split it out.

Now that Lord told me I am a matured child, in a Father position as Book of John1 wrote, sometime, great preacher like Pastor Prince, also might fall into some disbelieve. There were a case recently that Lord told us to split out the bones when he look to the world and not to Lord Jesus provision.

Lately I was sharing about how Lord lead me to a care group member, Di. He has been reading many of Kenneth Hagin book and Kenneth Hagin did wrote about Holy Spirit. Di brushed off my Lord's leading and recommended that I must read Hagin book. I am not commenting if his books is good or bad. But when I checked with Lord, Lord told me that I need not read it. Lord knows what I have build in him and what is lacking in me. He, the Mighty One, knows what else I need. Hehe...now is about listening to Him through meditation. Praise the Lord!

What I feel, don't know if it's correct, is if one sit upon Pastor Prince teaching, and believe everything that is shared about Jesus. His foundation will grow stronger and stronger. As the believe in the Lord and walk the life He specified, Lord will surely come to guide, like what Pastor Prince shared on Sunday 1st service.

When Noah sent the dove out from the Ark. When dove returned to him in the evening, there in its beak was a freshly plucked olive leaf, and Noah found Grace. Pastor Prince said that the dove with leaf is Holy Spirit. Yes, when you disregard all the condemnation and judgment around you but believe in the finish work of Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit surely will come and lead. Lord do not wait till you 100% believe in him all the time to come and lead too. As long as your heart is towards Jesus and believe in Him, He surely will lead.

Sometime, one may think that you have believe in Jesus, why Lord has yet to come and lead you or talk to you. I can give you an example of believing. When you done something that cause your guilt to rise, do you feel bad about yourself or you choose to believe that It is rewritten 'I have the Righteousness of God in Christ', God do not impute any more sin on you? It is not easy to walk in Christ actually.

I encountered strong resistance of strong, intense guilt feeling coming on when I tried to stand in Lord's Righteousness. I was a young Christian then, at that time, this Righteousness of God in Christ has not had a strong foundation in me yet. Really, it was a spiritual fight that moment of time. But as I grabbed hold and confessed 'I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I have no sin and Daddy God do not impute any sin on me', that after sometime, I emerged from that fight as a winner.

Devil keep children of God down by using the Law to tie them down. As long as you don't know you are the Righteousness of God in Christ and let it, the lier, to lie to you, means you believe in what darkness tells you, then Lord cannot come and lead you.

Father God, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, may eyes be opened by your Mighty Lord's Hand to see the goodness of Lord Jesus in their life. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen!

No comments: