Thursday, September 15, 2022

Is marriage possible

My counsellor post me this question when I met her yesterday.

I looked at money and told her possible. But I know money is the root of all evil and wants is a endless well. 

So in the natural, nothing is possible. 

Those ancient lovers most didn’t work out.

My friend ask if I will choose ex again. 

Now after 12 years, whatsoever feeling that I might have for him is totally gone. Also, my girl has grown up. So her factor also gone. 

Plus they both blocked me fully from their lives. How to have any feelings for them?

Anyway those ancient lovers had one common factor. God is not in their lives. So they had to go by human efforts.

It’s like what current opposition doing to me; be it spiritual attack or human effort, it will only lead to end in a dead end. 

So is it still possible?

Well, I don’t know what will happen eventually. 

But I know I have thousand year of job to do for the LORD. 

And all Christians will renewed in youth, corrupt become incorruptible, mortal will become immortality. 

And GOD is LOVE and I am HIS Beloved. 

What will happen is not within my control, nor my feelings or whatsoever. 

I cast this relationship with the families and friends and those involved to YOUR NAILED PIERCED HAND. LORD JESUS, there is nothing that I could do and there is nothing they could do. We are all impossible. 

However, in YOU, LORD, YOU will work all things out for YOUR GOODNESS; for YOUR NAME Sake. YOU are I AM and in YOU, nothing is I M Possible. 

Thank You, LORD JESUS. 

Btw, thank you. My centre management wasn’t disturbed. From my understanding lately, many are leaving. 

No comments: