Thursday, September 15, 2022

Husband finances

Last night, my friend claimed that I looked to certain guy because of provisions. 

To a certain extend, currently I do have to depend on ex as I yet to start on Lord’s job. 

When I am highly blessed, then guy’s financial is not a consideration anymore but more of compatibility.

Do I really need to go for the one who like me? Not necessarily. 

Why? Do I know him in person? No. 

So even I do know him previously by his ways, to me, I do not know his real person actually. 

So does it means that I need to stick by him, not that necessary. 

Why?

Consider his families so against this relationship, do I look forward to have them as my in laws?

That fact that I like ex partly was his side of the family was far far away. So I won’t have in laws problem. Plus ex disallowed them to meddle into the family was another plus factor. 

I don’t like Asian traditions where in laws meddle into the family. 

And if I married, I know the in laws become part of the family. And I don’t fancy it when they are not friendly.

So, even he really love me, each of us grow up from a different backgrounds and between us, there are frictions. Plus the unfriendly family, it’s not a rosy situation for me.

So, it’s not a firm yes or no for this situation. 

And I don’t care who you are. If there are too much problems, why do I have to jump in? I am not so stupid. 

In Christ term, if too much problem, it’s mean a close door. So if Lord close, why should I open? And if Lord opens, then I go through.

This my stand and my thoughts currently. I am not one that look to riches, power nor status to lift up myself. I don’t need all these. Amen. 

No comments: