Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Resurrected Power of Lord Jesus

Lately, hubby has been staying out late. He said work but I am not sure. Anyway, on Sunday, I took a picture of him and Jc. However, didn't know why, I always saw a very haggard look of him when I looked at the picture. His usually night activity was to surf the web and played online game. However, Monday night, he only used his computer for a short while and go watch TV. Tuesday night even worst, he was so tired that he skipped computer and went to watch TV. He had been sleeping 11pm lately instead of the 12 midnight. I did not suspect anything different except that don't know why he was so tired.

Wednesday morning, We were awaken by Jc's alarm clock ringing at 5:25 am. Hubby went to off it and continued sleeping again. As he has turned to my side after a while, I decided to move near him and got hold of his left palm to hug me. I was puzzled on why his palm was cold, no body warmth at all. As I wondered, Lord asked me to pray for him in the spirit. Lord was telling me that he was giving hubby his blood and his soul! I was wondering what happened. Usually, if I pray for hubby in his sleep, he will push my hand off and shut me up. But there was totally no motion from him.

After praying with my palm over his, Lord told me to lay hand on his head and pray again. This time round he pushed my hand off and dosed off. I was facing him and hugging his neck and continued praying. No reaction from him again. In fact, in the mid of this praying, was a moment of darkness, I lost the feeling of his neck but I continued praying in the spirit.

After don't know how long, the darkness gone and I still continued praying. It was almost till the end that he reacted and put his palm on my mouth to shut me up.

When I talked to sis over the phone, Lord revealed that he resurrected hubby. The below is my meditation on what Lord told me regarding the morning:

Lord (27/5/09):
'How Sf (the one who cast spirit on hubby) managed to feed his spirit? Daily, he get them to feed on the souls of those he controlled. He has controlled 20 people. P(Hubby) is one of them. This has been happening since 9 months ago when P disclose his birth date and time to Sf. As you fight with Sf, he got angry and sent more spirits to suck P's blood. His blood was depleted. That is why you see P no mood to do anything. P supply is all time low. Plus he has not been eating well, he is getting weaker. Abba has just replenish his blood. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

Lord (28/5/09):
'Yesterday, morning, when you get hold of P's hand, it was cold. You are wondering why? Actually, he was dying that moment. The spirits that Sf sent has the intended to suck him dry. As you prayed, they departed. I could give him my blood and life. That is why he warmed up again and have the strength to push you away when you go lay hand on his head for subsequent prayer. But he was not all resurrected yet, so even you pray and place your hand on his neck, he has no response. It was much later when finally you resurrected him that he used his hand to shut your mouth. He gone through a real death and a resurrection in those 15mins from 5:45am – 6am.'

Glory to Lord Jesus! However, my hubby is still the ignorance of all these happening and refused to believe. Hiaz!

Update(1st Jun 2009):
After having the life of Jesus in him, hubby has gained back the strength he had lost through the spirit sucking. He for a period of time got so tired and had to sleep at 11pm. Now, he is back to his old self, no problem stay up late till 1-2am. Glory to the blood of Jesus flowing in him. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!! He even scored an exceptionally good result of 152 900 points playing his Bejeweled Blitz!

No comments: