Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Heavenly Weapon

Recently, even though hubby was delivered from his pits, he has totally no feeling for me. Worst, in Su's meditation, Lord mentioned that I will be facing a very nasty divorce. That was 2 days ago revelation. I was at my wit end. Should I discard believing Jesus and go back to hubby or should I stay? I am very unwilling to leave Jesus too. Abba rising me up as a healer and he has declared that I am ready to walk the path He set for me. I feel sad that if I leave, then who is going to let Lord come thru to heal the nations? Should I stay with Lord or should I go for my husband?

These 2 plus years of walking with Lord, I know He is 'I M Possible', so how can he not change the heart of my hubby? With a heavy heart, I sent Jc to her enrichment class. In that center, I had met a very blessed lady and she has told me many time that her prayer works. Recently, just realised that she has been praying in the spirit, going around her garden 10 rounds, 1.5 hrs of praying, morning and evening. From recently Israel trip, learnt from Sidney that he prayed a lot in the spirit and get blessed. No wonder this lady H is greatly blessed and her prayer works.

I requested her to pray for my relationship with my hubby. From her, I learn this prayer:

Abba father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, may you manifest your Lord's hand into (whatever situation) to bind Satan out and throw it down to hell in the Name of Jesus. Amen!

As I went for my morning prayer walk, Lord led me to pray the above prayer for my relationship with my hubby. Lord impressed me with a down spirit that I went home instead. At home, using the same prayer, I prayed for our relationship, his relationship with another female subordinate, the thought of divorce in him, his lust for other women, his drinking of beer/liquor, him, me and my daughter relationship, his no love for me. In fact, whatever that I could think of, I prayed to Lord to bind Satan out of it.

Lord was so happy after that! He told me Satan has blocked his feeling for me, no wonder the sudden totally don't bother about me! With this prayer his love for me is back again. All the Satanic power was bind by Lord and finally he was freed from Satan control! Hallelujah!!!

Abba told me to use this prayer instead of my usual prayer 'to manifest Lord's hand in a person, to judge the adversary and bless and restore that person'. Lord said binding Satan point directly at Satan and He is able to deliver the situation. Praise the Lord for this powerful prayer that is so effective!

Finally, the darkness that linger between me and hubby is lifted and lights of righteousness shone in. Finally, I could have a heart to heart talk with hubby last night! Glory to Lord Jesus!!!

Abba father, thank you for leading me to learn this effective prayer. You were in great Joy that rise up so mightily to talk so joyfully to me and Su. Glory Glory! As we manifest Lord's hand to bind Satan from blinding the lost sheep Lord Jesus, abba father, I am glad more of your lost sheep is coming back to you. Glory to Lord Jesus!!! Amen and Amen!!!

No comments: