Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Life there after

Abba father has told me that once you accepted Christ, your Salvation is secured. How many of you believe? I still read in forums that in order to go to heaven, baptism in water and spirit is a must to complete the process. Let me ask you, for those who are at the death bed, how are they going to get their water baptism? Or those that left only 1 breath to accept Christ, how are they going to receive this Salvation?

Abba father has made it as easy as ABC. Long ago, he instructed me to get this lady with low IQ to accept him by saying 'Jesus, save me!'. Just by saying this, the lady was reborned again, praise the Lord! Many children of God is still arguing about bible verses and using it to put each other down. They even used God's name to say things like let God judge a certain person that they are not happy with. Do they know the greatness of what Jesus done on the cross?

Many a time, even when I fallen from Grace, even if it was against Lord, He brings me back to Him again. Even my sis ever scolded him, Abba father love her very much. He knows her heart believe in Him and loves Him. Lord Jesus has given all the children of God His Righteousness of GOD in CHRIST. We, the child of God, each of us are joined together in His Vine. We are all part of the branches. By His Grace, Lord Jesus washed us whiter than snow 24hr * 7. Are you saying that He did not do a good job and certain child of God is still covered by dirt?

Let the veil drop from your eyes and behold the beauty of what Lord Jesus has done on the Cross. He has taken all the sins of the world and He proclaimed that 'IT IS DONE!' before He let go of his last breath. His blood and broken body are now our Holy Communion to get His Health. He was burnt that the richness of His fat produces the Anointed Oil to protect you and keep you away from adversary disturb. In Him, Health, Prosperity, Peace, Rest are found. Instead of quarreling with each other, Lord would like His Children to dwell in Him, be conscious of Him and His Goodness, so that adversary cannot use each of you to kill each other.

As Abba lead me to read Book of John, these 2 verses caught my attention. There are some old folks that concerned of if their body is cremated, how are they going to raise. This is what Lord revealed to me. May you share with your old relatives, who wonder about this. Abba first asked me if I believe that all who accepted Christ will surely receive their salvation and going back to Him. I told him 'yes, I believe.' Then Abba reveal this to me:

John 5:28 'Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice'

Abba: Abba father will rise those who are dead alive. Be they are cremated or bury, this is just their bodies. The soul that is not with me are with devil. There will be a time I will judge the darkness. Those souls, who are taken by him, will hear Me.

John 5:29 'and come out - those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.'

Abba: As you know, man cannot fulfill the 10 commandment. As such, I will ask the souls, if they are willing to accept Jesus. Those who accept will be allow to go to my place. Those souls who rejected me will be condemned.'

Abba is very consistent in His Gospel preached through Pastor Prince and this revelation. I am glad that there is another chance for those who died without knowing Jesus or have not accepted him. Abba is so gracious that he will give them another chance to come to Jesus. This is all made available by the Grace of Lord Jesus, all that He had done at the cross. So child of God, do you still quarreling who is right or wrong? Do not dwell in the tree of Good and Evil. Come to the tree of Life and live a life more abundantly.

Abba father, I pray that your child of God read this post with an unveil heart and eyes by the Grace of Lord Jesus. May they realise the Goodness of Jesus in their lives. I pray in Jesus Almighty Name! Amen and Amen!

PS: Praise the Lord! Just now at 12noon, Lord displayed a rainbow around the sun in Singapore. No Condemnation!!! Hallelujah!!!

No comments: