Thursday, April 23, 2009

Do I know you?

My tour group members is discus about this verse and I decided to see what Abba revelation is. He impress me to share here too. Here it goes:

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says 'Lord Lord', will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in Heaven'

Abba: Glory to Lord Jesus. He, who had gone to the Cross has cleansed many, who come to Him and Believe in Him.

Abba is glad that you meditate to find the truth of this verse. Why I said so:
In the end time, all people will come to me, My children of God and those that had not accepted Jesus. Everyone will call Me 'Lord Lord' when they realise Lord is God.

However, I will tell those who have not accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour that I do not know them. I know every one of my child of God by Name. I even know how much hairs they have on their heads. I am in them, how can I not know them?

Tell my children of God that once they accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour, Holy Spirit is with them. They are not the same as those, who did not accept Christ. Even though they might live the life the same as those that did not have Christ in them.

My Son has done a Perfect Work on the Cross. Those, who have accepted him, surely, I will know who they are. They have Christ in them. Whether they enjoy the fruit of this Righteousness and being bless by Me is another matter.

This they have to fully believe in what Jesus did for them, walk the life Jesus provided, know more about who is Jesus and what have He achieved victory for them.

When they know how much Abba has loved them, I will then bless them and use them. Tell my Child this.

Glory to Lord Jesus.Amen and Amen!

End

May you be blessed by this revelation! This is what I heard from the revelation Lord shared through Pastor Prince too.

No comments: