Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Grace of Lord Jesus

After some displeasure last night, today I woke up with no feeling of Lord Jesus Love. I ask Abba father to teach me to have feeling of Love for him. Abba told me to look to Jesus. This is what I wrote on a tiny piece of paper that Lord wants me to share here. Praise the Lord!

Goodness of Jesus done for me:

Jesus died at the cross for me
He wore the crown of thorns
His whole body was striped beyong recognition
He sweat blood
He was burnt for my sin
He walked a perfect life for me
He paid my death

With this,

I need not go hell
I need not suffer lack
I need not go through curses of old age, poor health, death
I need not go through a normal life
I have an abundance, well-provided life
I need not worry my kids study, career, nor marital partner.
All my boredom, anxiousness, anger, hopeless was taken by Jesus!
All my husband career taken care of.
Lord improved our health
Lord change me, dd, hubby for a better person
Save my whole family

After writing this list, then I realised how much Abba father has been blessing me. With this, my love for His goodness and Grace flows back again. Hallelujah! Amen & Amen!

No comments: