Saturday, July 23, 2016

The Man To Be

Previously, I was tested many times by the testers to check my loyalty to the government of Singapore. I thought that was all.

Lord in Meditation revealed that in my ignorance of official manners when bringing the blessing to the blessed land, I might invite him to accompany me as I don't want to go alone.

He will observe my private behaviour with him to see if it match his expectation. Lord said that he is a careful man due to his work nature!!!

Seems to me I am taking a test even in a relationship is just a bit too much!!! The Afraid to lose mentality.

But one thing good is I just need to be myself will be good enough. That's what the Lord had assured me.

Currently, he is as quiet as a church mouse; so I don't know if I am just talking to nobody in particular.

Anyway, when time to bless Singapore, I do hope he will be there. It's time for him to reveal himself or not at all forever.

Time will tell.

With a ex that said even when my blessing comes, he also does not want me to one that appear in hinting to disappear without any more hint.

Seem like I am just hitting the fly!!!

Anyway, I do wonder how will my appearance be in that renewal of youth???!!!

Time will tell!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: