Saturday, July 9, 2016

My Good Friend 2

My good friend said her mum has quitted her hospital out source job to work in another company.

Her mum is already 70+yrs old and complained that her strength is not as strong.

I felt pity for her mum as at 70+ yrs old she still must slog through life as her 2 children both mentally cannot do a proper job and thus not earning much. Both still depend on their mum.

I want to bless her earlier when I get my blessing but my friend console me that she still have the CDC help. The little she has but she is not worrying!

Her flat area has people distributing food and lunch in the centre is included in the Day Care service she is on. Sometimes she has $1-2 with her, sometimes she has none. But she is ok with it.

She said she is spendthrift and the mum is controlling her expenditure!!!!

Through some servey, she got some food coupon for a $2 burger and a packet of drink. She shared half the burger with me and gave the drink to another friend whom father is bedridden and she said this friend is very pity and thus she didn't take the drink but gave to her.

She always so kind hearted!

She also find me pity for did't have a place to go to as none of my siblings wanted me. They all claimed no room as their teens need a room each.

I like her simple thinking. That's why she is a nice friend to have. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: