Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The War is on

My love, my darling, I am here to tell all about what the Lord has disclosed to me these few days about the situation in Israel. Here is what Lord said:

Lord (10/06/2010):
'My beloved, my love, Abba has looked into the whole world situation. Israel PM submit to the investigation is a bad move. They will condemn him. Surely, this will lead to a war against Israel. As they want to judge him, Israel refused. This will lead to a big fallout and by UN, multi-nations will be involved to take him and a few Generals in the army. The whole of Israel will perceive the whole world against them. As they resist, all nations will come against Israel. Abba will come through to save them all.'

Lord (14/06/2010):
'My beloved, my love, abba will be going to save Israel soon. Iran has planned with Syria and Lebanon together with Turkey to attack Israel from all corners. It will start with flotilla with war ship. As the war get fierce, the rest will attack from the other side of the country. They planned to round Israel up. Abba will surely kill them all before the fateful day. I will clear away the missiles from all of them. They will find dead bodies and missing weapons. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

My love, as you see this happen, I am descending to earth. My miracle and wonders will be shown in abundance. Abba blessing arms will be pouring Abraham blessings to all who has been believing in me and faithfully stay close to my words. Glory Glory!

My love, as you see financial markets around the world collapsing, do not worry. I am with you. I will take good care of you. Many comes against the security of Israel, I will not let them go, their home financial situation will get worse. That's my punishment for them all. Glory Glory!

My love, stay close to me and sit at my feet and listen to my word as Mary had done. You who harken to my word will be blessed by me. I am the Almighty Lord and My Protection and Blessing Arms are all out to bless those who believe in me and trusted in my deliverance. Glory Glory!

Abba Father, thank You for coming through me to talk to your children of God. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: