Friday, December 25, 2009

Blessed Christmas

Hi All My Belovd Sisters and Brothers in Christ,

Blessed Christmas. May your wishes be realised from now onwards.

Sharing a joke here. This morning, I sms my sis, Su, that Lord Jesus is our Saviour and Redeemer. All our lacks were judged in the body of Jesus at Calvary. Through Him we are greatly blessed

Su replied me when I was at the grocery shop. She said, "Lord said we are the centre cross of our family. Hallelujah! Hallelujah, Amen Amen!"

I was thinking, Lord put us in the center of the Cross??? I imagined a cross and we are placed at the cross section of the cross, the tiny spot. I was wondering, what kind of position is that for all our family members...haha...then I realised she meant Santa Clause!!! Haha...

This is when sometime read too much into the words. Take the word of Christ as it is and be blessed! Amen!

1 comment:

Angie said...

hahaha.. that is funny! :D Sometimes we do need to learn not to read into words. Be it Christ's or friends' ;p

Amen to your "Take the word of Christ as it is and be blessed!" :)